AIO product?

I wish that comodo can combine their internet security and other system optimizing tools together, for example a registry cleaner or even time machine. Something like norton 360 or kaspersky pure, so that it is easier to install and use.

This is a good idea and i hope the devs see this but i do hope they keep the internet security what it is and like Kaspersky and Norton add another designation to it.

+1

-10 :-TD

Why not? if they do that into a a separate security/maintenance suite I do not see a problem in doing that.

+1

Just make sure all these added extras are made optional during install. So people like myself can untick them thanks.

In that case, +1 :-TU

I might add, that they should allow for uninstalling an individual item if the user decides it’s not wanted after installation.

+1 I like this idea.

:-TD
try not to compare cis with symantec
thinks like back-up and emcryptation are a kind of security
those have nothing to do with “internet security”
cleaning tools are not about security
time machine can only be used by user who know what they are are doin, so never can be a bundled software

+1! Smth like Kaspersky PURE (CRYSTAL).

Hey and warm Welcome to the forum swsw!

I have given a similar tip. If you know Mztweak’s tools that you know I am talking about and the software are. The producer of Mztweak is selling his products together with the source codes. Vote and please a comment. I have also suggested that comodo should, if they want to, integrate all of their free products in to one Vote and give your view point .

Merry Christmas and have continued nice days!

Regards,
Valentin N

That would Be AWESOME!!! I’ve always wanted Comodo to come out with an All-In-One free product

+1

Not sure if it was mentioned here. But why not make one interface that will be the dahsboard for various Comodo programs the user chooses to install?

That is something I liked about the older Norton stuff; if you installed let’s say Ghost it would be integrated in the dashboard. Last time I used Norton was with NAV 2006 for a month. That’s my reference here.

I wish that comodo can combine their internet security and other system optimizing tools together, for example a registry cleaner or even time machine. Something like norton 360 or kaspersky pure, so that it is easier to install and use.

In my case no, since most of the suites are failing in optimizers and cleaners…

Better to concentrate on security…

Comodo should only release an AIO product until CIS and the other components such as antispam and System Cleaners to be fixed of most major and minor bugs and until everything’s good to go.