After update to 10.0.1.6250, can't check for updates

A. THE BUG
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Completely reproducible.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
1: Open CIS Advanced View
2: Select Tasks
3: Select Update
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
Whenever I perform an Update, 2 tasks fail “Check for recognizer updates” and “Check for program updates” with “The system cannot find the file specified”.
Copying log to clipboard: Error: 0x80070002 - The system cannot find the file specified.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
Comodo to check for updates
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
N/A
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
No
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
No - this only has occurred since being prompted to update Comodo Internet Security Premium 10 to version 10.0.1.6250 from 10.0.1.6223.

B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
Comodo Internet Security Premium 10 version 10.0.1.6250. I do not have (nor want) Secure Shopping, Geek Buddy or Comodo Dragon and haven’t installed them before the upgrade.
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
N/A as a CIS issue
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
No
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
No
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
N/A
Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:
N/A
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1607 OS Build 14393.1358. standard UAC settings, member of the Administrators group, Not a VM.
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
a=No b=No

You need to either keep the host entry for 91.209.196.83 or have that address enabled under proxy and host settings in CIS advanced settings so that it checks updates from the test server as this is a test build and will not work with the non-test servers.

Thank you for your reply. However, as a hard fast rule, I do NOT install test versions of software!

I would therefore NOT expect my non-test installation to prompt me to upgrade to a test version. If it did, I WOULD expect it to warn me that this was a test version, which it did not do, as I would have declined.

So, rather than install another test version that may not yet be to a production standard, what is your suggestion to restore the previous version production version? I would use System Restore but Comodo doesn’t seem to think that they should create a Restore Point when updating their security programs (a real minus point in my opinion!).

You can uninstall then install using the latest available stable version from here.

I can’t check or download updates either. Downloaded the latest version - stand alone installer - from here https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-v10016246-hotfix-released-t119759.0.html
and still can’t connect to the update server. So i can’t updated database. Nothing. Plz help, I’m running Windows 7

With all the posted issues with updating from the servers, it seems to me the recent idea to DL an installer only to always install/update with the latest online versions is very problematic.
This is similar to MS UUP update system currently in play, problem after problem and not getting resolved, whereas offline updating seems much better in the long run.
Just mho