After Sandbox reset - windows 7 don't start again?

Hi@all,

At first i’m sorry for my poor english. Last week i reset the sandbox of my Comodo Firewall. During that the Avira Antivir made an alert because Comodo want to delete my host file? I was a little confused about that… but after restart Windows it don’t start again. Windows Systemfiles was copied and Windows want to repair the system with negativ result. Not possible to repair…

Ok. i thought maybe the HD was damage. because the error message was osbootloader fail! - no chance to repair the mbr. I use a backup on a new harddrive and all was fine.

Yesterday, i tried again to reset my sandbox… uhhhh… same error again!! I had this problem never before and i use Comodo Firewall some years

Hope there is a solution for this problem!!!

System is a Win7 64bit

Hi Marek72,

We would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to edit your report to put it in the standard format https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/required-format-for-reporting-most-bugs-t102284.0.html;msg743135#msg743135and add any additional information requested, as this will make it much easier for the developers to diagnose and fix the problem.

I had a same situation about month ago on Win7 pro x86. It’s hard to create report in standard format because OS was broken and impossible to get any additional information.

Xeno, you had ‘Avira’ installed as well?

No I hadn’t, CIS only.

Please check with Comodo Internet Security V10.0.0.6071 thanks.

Ok, i have installed Avira… is it possible to create a full package from Comodo Firewall 10 because the small Installer don’t work for me.
Bad Internet connection of the Internet Explorer Error 12057 - how ever :frowning:

Comodo 10 installation error message in german: Die Installation konnte nicht initialisert werden. Biite prüfen Sie Ihre Internetverbindung und die Verbindungseinstellungen im Internet Explorer. Fehler 12057. Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem Revokationsserver hergestellt werden, oder es konnte keine definitive Antwort abgerufen werden.

i wanna give a try for Comodo 10 to solve this bad problem and for the future it’s better to use sandboxie :-((

sometime this week they plan to release offline installers.