1. The full product and its version:
COMODO Internet Security Premium Beta 126.96.36.19914
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 7 Starter 32 bit
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step: 1: Disable the antivirus and the cloud so the malware won’t be detected. 2: Run the malicious unrecognized file in the sandbox. 3: Reset Sandbox 4: You will see that some folders in the sandbox are not correctly removed. I have attached a screenshot showing this.
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
After running a particular malware sample the sandbox is not fully deleted.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
In previous versions, clearing the sandbox was done correctly, even after running this malware.
I don’t know how to create a diagnostic report. First, the video will show. Secondly, to make two screenshots. One folder VTRoot with fully purified sandbox (CIS 6, 7), second (CIS8) folder after cleaning contains undeleted folders and files, including malicious files.
Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.
Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time, availability, and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.