After installation of v3.5 "Fast User Switching" not working anymore

Just upgraded my Comodo Firewall to version 3.5.54375.427 via the automatic update function. After that, Windows’ “Fast User Switching” functionality did not work anymore. When clicking “Switch User” nothing happened. The service was running and turned on, but it did not work anymore. Normal log-off was working.

Fortunately, I created a restore point before the Comodo update (something that the updater should do by default and is really missing!). After restoring to the state before Comodo update, everything worked again. I am able to reproduce this bug. I tested it: I uninstalled Comodo completely and removed all of Comodo’s remainings in the registry. Then I rebooted. Then I installed version 3 completely fresh and ran the update to version 3.5. After installation the same problem occurred, fast user switching was not working anymore.

I am running Windows XP Professional SP3 with all latest security patches. Anyone else has this problem with Comodo?

Has there been any update on this? I’ve been looking at Comodo, but I really need fast-user switching to work correctly.