advice on reinstalling computer, installation order and update product version

hi, planning on reinstalling back to win7 after running into this problem and not liking the update on 8.1
https://forums.comodo.com/defense-sandbox-help-cis/help-with-basic-functions-for-defence-t102560.0.html
read through the guides and stuff but im still having issues with sandbox even after disabling both sandbox and HIPS

what should i install after 7 finishes installing? i usually install the basic utilities (crapcleaner, unlocker, revo…) first so they can have priority and pick up everything installed after it, then comes security and lastly every other program/game. should i install CIS 7…494 first so i can give them full access upon installing to avoid confusion with defence+? i read around the forums and people say comodo program manager isnt compatible with 8, is it compatible with 7? AFAIK theres not much of a difference between vista and 7.
the reason why im making a big deal out of this is because i plan on adding on more programs to comodo after CIS, like ice/dragon and killswitch, and id also like to take a shot at CPM. hoping the usual utilities can pick them up

just installed the newest 6.3 and noticed 7.0 was out so i havent really tried it out. does the updater include product version/program updates as well, like when CIS 7.1 i can just use the updater on 7.0? currently using 6.3…976 and it says the program is up to date

how do i install files in the programdata/installs with .7z? downloaded and installed killswitch via dialogue box in CIS and id like a hardcopy backed up instead of having to redownload them