Adobe Flash CD versus Chrome

DTS: 05202014-0906

Hello,

RE: Adobe Flash CD versus Chrome

Since the continuous looping and CD crashing due to Adobe Flash, I swore Adobe Flash was the problem. So I attempted to do all the same things in Chrome as I did in CD with Adobe Flash (Flash) and discovered some interesting issues.

1. Chrome handles Flash with no problem which I pondered the difference since both were Webkit.
  2. CD is in constant seek (for what?)
  3. CD is spawning more instances than Chrome.
  4. One specific instance having to do with touchpads, I noticed CD attempts to control the touchpad onscreen hotspots while Chrome does not.

The issues are important because briefly behind the Flash crashes in CD, there are three hidden hardcoded hotspots. When I read over the transport white papers for Webkit, those aren’t there nor are they present from the extensions.

I’m rather disappointed because Comodo was supposed to be about security, but I now surely realize as before stated months ago, the engineering team was obviously given directives to hardcode bots into the software and is the reason why Comodo won’t issue fixes neither with CD nor CID. Comodo learned tho convert the bots to hardcoded layers.

Really, old school low tactics.

Let’s say that I’m wrong; what’s the problem, a problem Comodo created and can’t fix or won’t.

Hi mariostevenson

Certain sites can go into a continuous re-load loop if ‘Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header)’ is enabled.

1. Chrome handles Flash with no problem which I pondered the difference since both were Webkit.
Both Chrome/Dragon and Flash would need to be of the same version for comparisons to be anywhere near accurate. Note: Chrome uses 'Pepperflash' by default.
2. CD is in constant seek (for what?) 3. CD is spawning more instances than Chrome.
I personally do not see any evidence of this, if both Dragon/Chrome are used under all the same circumstances.
4. One specific instance having to do with touchpads, I noticed CD attempts to control the touchpad onscreen hotspots while Chrome does not.
What you are possibly seeing is the [i]'Drag&Drop'[/i] extension. If not can you please be more specific?
The issues are important because briefly behind the Flash crashes in CD, there are three hidden hardcoded hotspots. When I read over the transport white papers for Webkit, those aren't there nor are they present from the extensions.

I’m rather disappointed because Comodo was supposed to be about security, but I now surely realize as before stated months ago, the engineering team was obviously given directives to hardcode bots into the software and is the reason why Comodo won’t issue fixes neither with CD nor CID. Comodo learned tho convert the bots to hardcoded layers.

Really, old school low tactics.

Let’s say that I’m wrong; what’s the problem, a problem Comodo created and can’t fix or won’t.

Please be careful of where this may lead and show specific evidence where certain assumptions are made.
Can you please be more specific about the above statements, so we have a better understanding of what is suggested.

Thanks.