Additional note required for clarity about the scan/sandbox flip pane [V7][HF]

1: A link to the relevant help file page:

2: What the help files says on the issue of concern (if anything)
It states that ‘Compact View’ is required to see the flip function of the scan/sandbox pane, but it fails to state that the ‘Classic Theme’ is also required for the flip function to be active. (Screenshot attached)
3: What you think it should say or explain
It should have an additional note stating that both ‘Compact View’ & the 'Classic Theme’ are required for the flip function to be active.
4: Why you think it should say or explain that
Without doing the above you cannot flip the pane to the ‘Sandbox Object’ screen and the help file should correspond accordingly.

Note: I have posted two help file links as they are both related to this issue.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for submitting this report. I will now move this to the verified section. I have contacted the proper Comodo staff about this issue.

Thanks again.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Hi Chiron,
Version 8.
The error is omitted instead of corrected from the section in the link below, so I guess at least it is no longer misleading.

It still can be misleading from the section in the link below.

From the Compact View of the home screen you can:
  • Instantly scan objects / run a program in sandbox

Thanks.

Thank you for checking this. However, now that it is possible to add these directly to the tracker I think it’s best that you add a new entry in the tracker for this misleading statement. In the meantime I will move this topic to Resolved, as it’s best that you add this to the tracker.

Please do add this, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.