Adding global rule doesn't change behaviour

I’ve installed LOTRO client and as asked by the app created global rule for UDP ports 9000-9010 and 2900-2910 but it kept blocking and it was written in comodo’s event list so it wasn’t another firewall blocking.
I was able to solve it only by making LOTRO client a trusted application.
It will be great if I could enable/disable behavior from event list, by enabling an event for application (for example if request to port was blocked it will be great to unblock it for certain application from event list)

Make sure the rule for incoming UDP traffic for LOTRO is above the basic block rule “Block all log IP In from any IP to any IP where protocol is any”. When it is under that rule it is not working.

Apart from the global rule you made you do need to make application rules as well. You can either make the program trusted or make your own custom rules. Check out the links to make p2p programs work on this page: https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/faqs_common_issues_solutions_threads-t21180.0.html . It may be of help.

Hi prisacaru;

…it was written in comodo’s event list so it wasn’t another firewall blocking.

Just an observation, please be sure that ONLY ONE firewall is installed and running.

(:NRD)