In CIS 5, When manually entering the unrecognized files list, and manually selecting to add files from a folder (where I have lots of programs, etc.), comodo will stop and inform me with a popup of every individual trusted file before continuing. This slows down the adding process because I have to click on OK every time. This is a regression from CIS 4.
OK validated. It tells you for each file that it is a safe file and ask you to acknowledge by pressing OK. Needs a ‘don’t tell me again’, or a list of successes and failures at the end.
Please edit you post to create a bug report in the format requested in the stickies
- What you did: Chose to add files from my Idrive directory to Unrecognised Files
- What actually happened or you actually saw: CIS warned me when it tried to add file that were on the trusted list. Each of about 20 files was alerted individually.
- What you expected to happen or see: Trusted file warning box needs to have a setting to say ‘OK to all’ so you don’t have to keep saying OK
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: N/A
- Details (exact version) of any software involved with download link: Idrive program files directory: Download IDrive for PC, Mac, Linux, Servers, iOS, Android
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Appended
- Screenshots of related event logs or the active processes list: N/A
- A CIS configuration report: Appended
- Crash or freeze dump file: N/A
- CIS version & configuration used: 5.0.1000.1135, Proactive config
- Whether you imported a configuration, if so from what version: No
- Defense+ and Sandbox OR Firewall security level: Defenseplus=Safe, Sandbox=enabled
- OS version, service pack, bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows XP, SP3, 32 bit, N/A, Admin account.
- Other security and utility software running: See appended CIS config file
- CIS AV database version: Not applicable
[attachment deleted by admin]