Add two viruses.

You should add

Worm.Win32.Autorun.tet
Random files in C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
And x.exe in windows/system32
x.exe is detected but files in Content.IE5 don’t :wink:

Trojan.Win32.Pakes.mec also in C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

That’s my wish for now (:LGH)

Android… you need to submit the samples to comodo so that they can add them into the detection list…

But don’t post them in a public forum. You can PM them to a mod (or me ;D), and we will put it in the private Malware Research Group board.

I don’t have them now (:SAD)
They ■■■■■■■ my computer last time by a coincedence.
I had Proactive Defense in Installation mode and were surfing on the Internet with Google Chrome at the same time.
The page I visited had a virus.
I didn’t got the virus because I surfed with Firefox NoScript but somehow I wanted to test Google Chrome.
When I was infected it was too late so I had to reinstall Windows (:SAD)
Right now I am using Kaspersky Antivirus + CIS without Antivirus.
And the autorun.tet in my opinion linked to the mssql.worm.helkern which attacks throught port 1434
Here is topic about it.

I blocked 1434 manually.

I got the virus before and it ■■■■■■■ my computer up but after windows reinstall everything was OK till my brother turned off COMODO firewall.
And virus got back.
I got no other theories except for mssql.worm.helkern

I would submit but I don’t want to risk that my computer will be ■■■■■■■ again :SMLR

If Kaspersky detects something again I submit it imidietly.

Hello Android, Comodo should only be in installation mode while your installing.