Add The Option "Restore Default" Sandbox To All Functions Of CIS [M1244]

1. What version of CIS, or Comodo Firewall are you using Currently:
COMODO Internet Security 8.0.332922.4381

2. Actually what happened or you saw:
The “Restore default” option is currently found only in the sandbox settings section.

3. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see the option “Restore Default” added to all other sections as well.

4. Why you think it is desirable:
In cases of accidental deletion of an important setting, it would be possible to restore the default options, as happens in the sandbox. This would make the CIS more practical.

5. Any other information:
See screenshots in the attachments for clarification.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I was on edge about whether I should move it to the main Wishlist area, or process it in the Beta board. However, since it refers directly to a function found only in the Beta, and asks for it to be extended to other areas, I believe this is the correct area for it.

I have made some edits to your first post, and adjusted the title. Does everything look correct?

Thanks.

Yes, that’s correct.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.

This seems like a good feature to help fix corrupt settings. :-La