Add Steam to OK?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is any way to add Steam and all the games to be always allowed. It’s getting very tedious having to click allow up to 4 times for every game I buy on the sale. Some even crash because Comodo is constantly asking me to allow and occasionaly sneaks one in when the games go fullscreen. I’ve used the help guides how to’s and have set my firewall etc. up as those guides advise but is there any way I can just let Steam and everything within it be exempt from Comodo?

Thanks.

What version of CIS are you using?

Hi, thanks for reply.

Have a little update, I’d been getting black screens of death with Steam games all of a sudden (even left a bad review for one) and since the games were new purchases I automatically blamed them. Welp it turns out Comodo was the cause. It was doing something that caused this. After I deleted all my games and uninstalled Steam (facepalm, now have to re-download alot) thinking a clean re-installation would work, it did not. I got to see the issue without the blackness though. I launched Borderlands 2 which I’ve played on/off over the past year with Comodo installed and seen what was happening, my mouse slowly started to chug and eventually I lost all control forcing yet another hard reset, ctrl alt delete doesn’t work when this happens.

I’ve since uninstalled Comodo and replaced and everything works as it should again. I’m not sure if some update caused this or a setting on my end but as I said I used Comodo while I previously played BL2 but all of a sudden I get this. I’ve scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Avast and nothing.

Thanks again for the reply and I know this is a bit long winded but I’m just trying to include everything that could help if it’s something Comodo might want to look into but I’ll be taking a break from this firewall for a bit.

I now have to go delete a review and comments on Steam and cancel a refund request :frowning:

I can try and help you configure CIS to allow your games to run but I need to know what version your running