Add "Run unrestricted" to the files' context (right-click) menu [M1298]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Currently you can’t run downloaded unrecognized file outside sandbox, without tinkering with settings (under default settings).

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I’d like to see “Run unresticted” \ “Run as trusted”, etc menu item when I right-click on executable.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Since by default CIS now sends unrecognized downloaded files to FV sandbox (that comes with a risk, that user will loose the program(s) on sandbox reset), I think having “Run as trusted” option will make managing what goes to sandbox and what goes to real system more managable.

4. Any other information:
I know that current sandbox policy \ settings are geared towards security, but at the same time I think it undermines usability (everything works fine, untill user decides, or will be forced to reset sandbox).

And since there is currently no way to manage programs installed in FV sandbox (currently it’s all or nothing), I think this suggestion will enable user to decide what goes to sandbox and what goes on real system (for power users mostly). This can also make the process of re-installing program (from sandbox to real system) more managable.

There might be a need for a warning dialog when using this menu item like This action is very not recommended, unless you’re sure what you’re doing, to prevent novice users from anusing it.

This option is of course one time deal, without creating any rules or exceptions.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.