Add boot-time scan to CCE [M1138]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Under “Advanced Tasks” > “Clean Endpoint”, users can run CCE (COMODO Cleaning Essentials) utility. There are three choices (scan modes): Smart Scan, Full Scan and Custom Scan. None of these scan modes will run in boot-time. CCE is not able to clean highly infected machines even in Safe Mode.
After a successful first-scan CCE will restart the machine and wait for the user to log on normally.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
CCE should be able to run a boot-time scan & clean.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Some malicious applications that cannot be removed in Safe Mode will try to shutdown/restart the computer before CCE appears at the next user log on. Thus, users will not be able to remove such threats using CCE.

4. Any other information:
This is applicable to the stand-alone utility which can be found here.

Thank you for submitting this wish. I added a poll. Does everything look correct?

Yes.

Thank you.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.

I was going to suggest the samething. Nice one! ;D