Add a Thank You For Users Who Contributed Extensively To Improving CIS

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I noticed the lack of thanks to the people who help COMODO :wink:

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I want to let see the list (in CIS) the names of persons (or username) which COMODO want to thank for the extensive work they have put into improving CIS. This could include those who contribute extensively in terms of bug reporting, creating Wish Requests, donating their time to help others on the forum, etc…

3. Why you think it is desirable:
This would be a nice way for COMODO to thank users.

4. Any other information:
None

Thank you for submitting this. I altered the title, edited the first post, and added a poll. Please let me know if everything looks correct.

Ok. :slight_smile:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I am not against credit being given where credit is due, but this list would be huge (Look at the Forum members alone that share their knowledge and time). This would have high potential of accidentally missing some helpful users and members which could cause heartache.
Voted no, sorry. :-TD

I second that captain,
sorry zbc :-\

I’m sorry, but at this time this Wish has received too many negative votes and it is no longer possible for this wish to receive the necessary 15 points. Thus, I am forced to move this Wish Request to Rejected.

I hope you understand.

Thank you.

Hi captain.
Thank you for your view.
I thought about that a person may wish to join the list and is checked by moderators.
I allow you to change votes.

Regards,
Zbc

I can’t.

Please see PM, thanks.

This seemed like a good idea, but rather than have forum members being listed in the program, Comodo should list the Global staff that help make CIS great. Even though this is rejected, it is still a reasonable thing to add since almost all AV vendors had a “Credits” in their programs.

Thank you Netguy.
I like your idea :-TU
Mods check this!

This is suitable for submission as a separate wish. If you like you can submit it. However, I will say that personally I don’t like the idea of so many users, who contributed so much time and effort, being left out. Perhaps I am understanding, but when you say that Global Staff should be listed I assume this excludes a very large segment of the CIS contributors who put in so much time and effort to make CIS as great as it is today.

I just will list will be updated, and left out will be able to report to join to the list (verified by moderators).

I have to write a proposal?
How so, where?

Wish Request may be submitted here. The required format is in this topic.

I know Chiron, without that I would not write any proposal :wink:
The idea was that this proposal relates to the forum, and not the CIS.

I may have misunderstood. Do you mean that you would like for this list to be in the forum, but not included in CIS?

Oh, I’m sorry. Read the post Netguy101. The list can be and in the forum and in the CIS :wink:

I have already replied to Reply 10. If you wish you may submit this as a new wish. However, I’m not sure the best way to decide who to put in this list.

Thanks.