Add A Comodo Software Upgrader Component To CIS

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I saw that Comodo Internet Security does not contain an option to scan for, and upgrade, vulnerable programs (a software upgrader)

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Some CIS users have outdated versions of programs (browser, flash, java, silverlight …), which exposes them to attack.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
I think it’s valuable, because users will be aware that the CIS updates vulnerable applications. This option will also help protect users from some exploits, as often the older versions of software are more vulnerable to exploit attack.

4. Any other information:
Yes, Avast has a similar component. See here:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I made some changes to the first post, and added a poll. Does everything look correct?

Ok, Chiron :wink:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I’m sorry, but at this time this Wish Request has received too many negative votes. I must therefore move this to Rejected. I hope you understand.

Thank you.