Adblock Plus for Chrome!

If you use that, I assume that you only use 1 tab on a window because opening multiple tabs with that thing not only will it stop blocking ads but it will actually render webpages in tabs useless, not even Reload works then. I would recommend Adthwart which was good but it got converted to Adblocks Plus for Chrome which was a joke. If you want good functionality with the ABP, try Fanboy’s ABP MOD.

Thank you for the suggestions, I never tried Sandboxie yet, but I may try it one of these years. ;D

The last time that I ran incognito mode, it still saved somethings when you would try using normal mode again, like history and some things such as flash cookies were probably still saved; I could be wrong and maybe things have changed now, I am not sure.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some things from my wishlist added, Comodo Dragon/Google Chrome/Chromium/etc. have a lot of potential; Firefox is nice and all but I have been having some problems with it using more ram and CPU than I think it should and just running closer as the each new version comes out.

I hope Firefox 4 improves some of these problems and I look forward to using Comodo Dragon in the future as well. :slight_smile:

In the meantime you could use this extension…

You can set it to clear all kinds of stuff automatically.
The author is ‘verified’ by google, but if I remember correctly, you will have to tell comodo that it’s a
safe program.
I use it and it’s great.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice! That looks very promising, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Your welcome.

And by the way, you should really check out Sandboxie; I procrastinated for several months
before finally installing it, now I can’t live without it.
There’s a small learning curve, but it’s worth it.
The developer even tweaked it to run Dragon.

Ooo! Well I better get off of my ■■■■ and test it out then too! :wink:

But I am feeling so lazy right now, please pray for my lazy soul. Joke ;D

Anyway, I will try to get myself to try it soon, no promises though. :wink:

Merci et au revoir,
-John Jr :slight_smile: