Active content of websites

Please give the user control over what active content (Java, JavaScript, VBSCript, etc.) of web sites is allowed to reach the browser. It would be nice to have a user-definable default setting, with the user creating site-specific exceptions.

(As a long-time Outpost user I got so used to seeing sites without all the rubbish they often have that surfing with Comodo was sort of a shock at first.)

Thank you.

The best part of previous post – “As a long-time Outpost user I got so used to seeing sites without all the rubbish they often have that surfing with Comodo was sort of a shock at first”.

Yes, I’m also the user of Agnitum OSS, so the only wish - tuning of active content. Just this function - and I will install not only Comodo Antivirus, but also Firewall.

P.S. not sure about the americans and the europeans, but people from the ex-USSR very often delete advertisement (in most cases it’s ■■■■■■■■ - in English, Russian or Belarusian etc.) by their firewalls. Comodo from USA, so developers may think another way.