Accidentally blocked snmp.exe which restricted connecting my wireless network

Hello,

I am running CIS 4.1.150349.920 on Windows 2003 Server STD Ed as standalone.

Now, after turning on my wireless, I got the available networks at my University. I got connected after providing my logon credentials successfully and wireless got connected.

After 2-3 minutes, I received an alert saying that (“SNMP.EXE” is trying to accept an incoming connection). I followed the suggestion to block it “Remember my Answer” as I had no idea about the file. Just then I looked on the net that it is a Windows system file and is required for connectivity. While I was reading info on this file, my university wireless got disconnected.

Since then, I am double-clicking on the University Wireless network option to connect. It connects successfully, something happens for 2-3 secs and then automatically gets disconnected.

I tried adding C:\windows\system32\snmp.exe as trusted application with no benefit. I checked the Firewall Events which says the file is blocked.

I am not able to figure out how to unblock this file or reset everything which will allow me to see this alert again so that this time I can allow it.

Any help at the earliest will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Firewall-Network security policy-Application rules.
You should find it there.