About Comodo...check it out....

http://www.comodo.com/about/leadership.php

This gives our users more info about who we are, our timeline etc…

hope this is useful

thanks
Melih

Thanks.

Finally get to see a clear pic of Egemen over the old one ;D

Cool (:CLP) Well done, looks professional! :-TU

Finally I can see what these people look like behind their Staff avatars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice. very professional. I guess you are the only ones who dare

Very nice… to see the Main Comodo HQ staff.

2010 Time Line: Sydney, Australia Operations Established!

Very nice to see the top dogs of Comodo!

Cheers,
Josh

Why didn’t I see myself in there?!? 88)

Because you have to be one of the head honchos

That’s a cool page. Nice to see the faces behind the names.

I wonder if Melih can confirm that this was based on my suggestion. 88)

Nicely done, but who is the ugly one in the middle…? >:-D

lol :slight_smile:

Melih

:-* Looks like no Business Class Flights all over the world then, to the different offices hehe. Back OT, very informative, and interesting read. :-TU

Lol :smiley:

I thought some of these people were in different offices all over the world…were these pics taken in the same place? :slight_smile:

only 3 of them in different offices…the rest are in our HQ.
Melih

So when will you make a establishment for Comodo Australia Melih? :slight_smile:

Do you have any other planned offices to be established?

Cheers,
Josh

We do have a demand for it:)

dunno…

Melih

If you make Comodo Australia Ewen and my self can be your office managers. >:-D I hope I see Comodo Australia in next 5 to 10 years. :slight_smile: It would be great and your R&D will be huge by then… It’s huge now but it will be even bigger. :slight_smile:

I already visited TallEmu… Mike Nash recognized me straight away as a Comodo Mod and kicked me out. That was a joke.

Cheers,
Josh

Yes I guess there are some disadvantages to being a mod. :stuck_out_tongue: Can’t switch “sides” easily. :slight_smile:

I have to admit this was a very interesting read.

Even if the idea was mine https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/good-read-about-comodo-from-the-whir-and-james-t48562.0.html;msg349244#msg349244 since you took it so humbly, I’ll give you the credit.

One small question though: what made you move from the UK to the USA? A larger pool of talent? The tax system? …?

Jose, from Lisbon to NJ.