A question regarding "DACS".

Or cleaning capabilities of CAV.
It was posted by Melih some days ago.

Found it :slight_smile:
And also this (DACS, spelled backwards)

Yes…Lord DACS is going to help us all! Thank Lord DACS!!!

Lord DACS is coming :slight_smile:

Due to legal work (patent and other), we can’t reveal how it works to public. But our moderators have been informed about what this capability is. I think they like it :wink:

We will inform public as soon as we are able to. Until then we have to keep it under wraps.

thanks

Melih

From what I heard His Lordship seems to be a bit of a flamboyant character; likes to stir up things…

I’m sure he’s a lovely chap that plays nice with the other kids. :wink:

cis just keeps getting better and better. new detection module and redesigned threatcast and i read somewhere that we will be able to change the summary page to show what we want. cant wait to see all this implimented. the last thing i would love to see is this:

and

https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/left-over-process-change-needed-w-poll-t62028.0.html

then comodo will be perfect. very exciting to see the future of comodo.

keep up the great work Melih and comodo team
:comodo110:

I must say Wilders does make for good reading with your coffee though. ;D Thats all I am going to say on it.

They will have to get used to him. He will be misunderstood in the beginning I’m afraid.

It’s funny how many people slam Wilders, yet they obviously still are reading it, so it can’t be that bad. As it stands it is pretty much the only general malware forum, at least in terms of a large user base with lots of activity. It is the best place to go to find out about new program releases, and unbiased information(in terms of forum moderation) on those programs. Obviously going to individual forums like here, Avast, AVG, etc you will get mostly one sided viewpoints. So the worth of these forums is limited to those products.

It’s like comparing the full newspaper to just the sports section. Sometimes you want/need general news. Other times you just want to read about the sports.

They will understand it…but will choose to misunderstand it :wink:

Melih

Now this is getting exciting but irritating too. So when the DACS mystery unfolds.

DACS - D etect A nd C lean S ystem ???

Hav Fun
Naren

I agree I like keeping up on new developments and the next great thing that comes out.

conspiracy theory ???

More likely the usual trolls. 88)

Trolling?
I’m just trying to understand Melih’s post…

That’s even more true…:smiley:

So this new “thing” will be release in December?
And when more or less you can tell us more about it?

Hahahaha I just noticed your tag usability study member lol

The is no definite release date for any future technologies.

December was guess posted by a forum user - nothing more, nothing less.

Always Septobuary. :wink: