A personal celebration..

ROFL!! Shhhhh. I didn’t want to ruin the illusion! lollllll. My illusion that is… :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

Erm, oops! :stuck_out_tongue: I meant 200th, but I guess it can count for when he actually gets there - if he does.
I’ll go and sit in the corner for 5 Minutes with a dunces cap on :slight_smile:

Mike

Sure, i’ll be gray and one foot in the grave by then,lol. I’ll be well on my way… (:AGL)

Cheers,

Paul

And I’ll probably be just turning 20. Sorry to rub it in. :slight_smile:

Mike

you write well for a newborn Mike :slight_smile:

Melih

A newborn? Hey Melih, if Mike is a newborn, you would be just a teenager and I would just be a small kid? I guess you are truly too young at heart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Hey , no problem, Melih is still older than me. Although Ewen now…He just may be getting free bingo passes to the local hall. :smiley:

Cheers,

Paul

LOL. I’m an early developer. :wink: I guess that makes you 18 Melih if I’m a newborn. :o ;D :smiley:

I dunno… kids today. ::slight_smile:

I agree Kail, they need a TIME OUT! (:AGY) :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

Hey Paul,

I hit my 200th post already. ;D This is it. Hehehe. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomSccythe

Is there any bonus to having 200 posts?

Or is it just post-■■■■■■■? ._.

+1, anybody? :wink:

Hahaha, don’t worry or pay much attention to us. We are just some Comodo-loving goons running around the forum, poking our noses into whatever issue when we feel like it. Anyway, there is no bonuses to achieveing the 200th post. Like you say, it is just post-■■■■■■■. Hehe. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

The only bonus is that you get the title of comodo hero ;D

Congrats DoomScythe (:CLP)

Titles that are changed according to postcount = #1 reason for postwhoring and spamming. :wink:

What do I care. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since you are new here take a look at this https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,810.msg7495.html#msg7495

but don’t follow even’s example or you’ll be banned. (:LGH)

Just kidding. We need more heroes (:NRD)

I’ll do my best staying around here. (:WIN)

I’m starting to <3 this place. (:TNG)

Congrats DoomScythe on your 200th

Mike (:NRD)

Thanks pandlouk and Mike,

I guess this means I spent plenty of time (may be a little too much as I am infected with OCCD) here in this forum. Anyway Mike, I was thinking you are going to congratulate me for my 2000th post. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

That’s not too much.

Too much is what I did; been sitting around forums so much that the plastic handles of my chair grew fungi on it, like a patri plate. I now have fungi on both my elbows and using dermo-antifungi lotion to heal it. ._.

Super Hero, here I come. :stuck_out_tongue: