A few comments. (No reply needed)

Hi! I have been using CAVS for sometime, and I would like to comment on it a little. Firstly, the sharp and clean interface is very useful and user friendly 5/5 there. I feel safe using it on my Tablet PC and I find that its superb. Unfortunately, I need to contradic myself on ‘superb’. CAVS slows my computer down by alot (Tablet PCs ain’t so good yet) and the amount of memory used was, frankly a shock to me. Letting it run with CPF cause my whole computer to practically freeze when booting up. 2/5 for this.

Like all Comodo products, CAVS is still very good, but my point here is that I hope that the amount of memory used could be lowered for CAVS. Not complaing, just commenting here. Everyone in Comodo is doing a great job! thank you so much!

P.S If my comments are too offensive (which I hope they are not) please let me know, and I’ll delete it.

Welcome to Comodo, lmao, you obviously haven’t been here long if you think YOUR comment is offensive :wink: Thank you I needed that laugh right now! Actually you will find the Comodo team wants feed back of both positive and negative, the positive is great but I would bet that the negative is what also helps build a better product for everyone. If there is trouble with it, the Comodo team always wants to know and is excellent about it. They even implement our requests and ideas, where will you find that ? Usually others don’t even want you to talk to them, just your paid subscription. While I am not a Comodo employee, I do play one at home, and I can say that they would welcome your comments greatly. There are in fact others who have the same problem and does seem to be a real issue with the two getting along. They do try to read all posts and replies, even the administrative gods decend to grace us with thier voice. We actually matter. :wink: So welcome again to the greatest forum and software on the planet. ;D

If you see a rabbit named Scomodo, run!

Cheers,

Paul

HI to you all. Today I install both de firewall and de antivirus product. I must say it looks very good. But the ammount of memory is to geat I think. I agree whit deactivated robot (Use 500 MB memory, chip intel 2.40 GHZ WIN2000). Wel I hope you can solve that problem in the next release.

Hi, this memory consumption isn’t an all around issue. I am running it on an hp with 384 ram, 1.2 ghz processor on hp home and it doesn’ t even make a dent, and are you ready for this? I have XP pro on an Athlon 850 mhz processor, 256 Ram, and CPF runs fine on there as well. I am not saying you aren’t having problems but there must be another issue or else it would be affecting my dinosaurs as well.

Cheers,

Paul

CAVS mem usage issue is resolved with ver 2. This version will be out soon (towards end of sept).

thanks
Melih

Music to my ears… (B)

I must apologize, i don’t have AV as i now see the others do. My son does though and his is fine. I need my glasses (:NRD)

Cheers,

Paul

Well, no one’s perfect (:TNG) There is still a lot of work to be done with CAV, but if the quality of the firewall says anything about the Antivirus, I know it will be at the top also. It just takes a little longer to get there…

True. As much as I love Comodo products, i am not a liar and my son has had some issues with AV, nothing drastic but borderline uninstall. Seems alright currently. Excited for the new version as well. The firewall, I have had no issues save for it blocking my avatar from uploading onto Comodo a looong time back now it seems, and RC commander not working with CPF. I think you in fact cleared that up for me. I wonder if it would still have that problem? Hmmm, oh well, don’t miss it anyway. :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

hmm… looks my ‘no reply needed’ generated even more response ;D

Anyway, thanks Paul for your answer to my comment. The reason I said that I did not want to offend anyone was because of the fact that I wanted to keep out of trouble, before I get into any. I agree with Ryan that in ver 2 the memory thingy will be fixed, and that’s great! Besides using CPFand i-vault, I can know use CAVS too! (:CLP)

Oh btw, seems like Tablet PC’s use alot of memory for the to detect if the pen is writing on the screen. Probably that is why CAVS seems really slow…

(J) (L) (M) (CLY) (V) (:CLP) (:LOV) (:WIN)