- What you did: Run 3Dmark 2011 x64
- What actually happened or you actually saw: Low physics score (CPU)
- What you expected to happen or see: Normal physics score
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Uninstalled CIS , All ok
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?:
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: 3dmark 2011 v188.8.131.52 Benchmarks by UL Solutions
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: Run 3dmark11 x64 results indicate low physics score, Uninstall CIS, Run 3dmark11 x64 again, physics score normal.
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): Compatibility problem CIS x64 & 3dmark11 x64, Even disable CIS completely = same problem, only uninstall of CIS makes 3dmark11 x64 behave normaly. (3dmark11 x86 does not encounter any problems with CIS)
UL Benchmarks Support
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file:
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: V5 build 1355 x64
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: No
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: Yes
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Tes
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.):
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= Disabled , Sandbox= Disabled, Firewall = Custom Policy Mode , AV = Disabled
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Win7 x64 sp1, Admin, UAC off.
- Other security and utility software installed: Avast Home
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): No