3.11.111344.557 Release Notice [CLOSED]

!ot!

Expecting it on DVD? :wink:

If only we could get a log of the changes, anyone going to take a picture of the changes, if any?
When the changes have.. erm.. changed, I guess we might and Beta testers have previously posted detailed screen shots previously. So, if there is a beta test, it will probably all come to pass. :)

Why are you guys using such small font size??

To test eye site

can you see it now?

Cant you post any details about it?

It’s a bit like whispering Melih. An “in the know” whisper for those that have noticed the (often by accident using cited replies) small font sub-messages really. :slight_smile:

hope it will fix the problem i had on windows 7 64bit, sometimes cfp.exe used 50% of the cpu when the pc was idling, i don’t know where it comes from, maybe there’s some issue with KAV 2010.

i set KAV as trusted app for comodo and comodo a trusted app for KAV,

it changed nothing when i added comodo into trusted app of KAV, cfp began again to use 50% of the cpu when the PC was doing nothing.

got no prob now that i set KAV as new trusted application in comodo FW.

can’t tell what was going wrong as it happened 2 or 3 times each 24 hours, and nothing actually.

Melih
Can you tell me what is happening? CIS told me there was an update ready so I did exactly that, the version was 557. Tonight CIS said that there was another update so I did exactly the same and ended up with version 552. Are you trying to confuse the hell out of me or what ;D cause you are going about the right way. Anyway please let us all know. In the mean time FAB (Thunderbird talk for Finish All Broadcasts)
shadha :comodo110:

Lol, I love it! Goes to show how rubbish my eye site is! Maybe we should do an entire child board in this sized font lmao

Translation: Lol, I love it! Goes to show how rubbish my eye site is! Maybe we should do an entire child board in this sized font lmao

Kevin

Translation: (often by accident using cited replies) small font sub-messages

Kevin

Translation: To test eye site

Kevin

Tramslation: Why are you guys using such small font size??

Kevin

Translation: … btw, dang I hate it when those “13 yr girl wanna be hackers” strikes and pwn the poo out of you…

Kevin

Translation: And at maximum, you get completely and utterly pwned by some 13 year old girl wannabe hacker (who tells the world on Facebook) because the Firewall wasn’t working properly. Your call.

Kevin

Melih when was the last time you had an eye comodo security check up before Donna drive you nuts up a brick wall ;D

3.12.111745.560 8)

And the release notes? :)When I click on update details, this appears-> Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year
Last version: Version 3.11.108364.552 : 25th August, 2009

Sorry, I’m not Egemen. :smiley:
But I found the installer:
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/setups/CIS_Setup_3.12.111745.560_XP_Vista_x32.exe

http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/setups/CIS_Setup_3.12.111745.560_XP_Vista_x64.exe
:wink:

OK, now i have great collection of versions of comodo.What you think about update instead of clean install?I know it’s better, but i’m lazy today. :smiley: :smiley:

I’m lazy… :stuck_out_tongue:
Have updated CIS to 3.12.111745.560 on three computers now. :wink:

Alright 3.12 ;D

I think the update may have something to do with the Offline AV updater.