3.0.16.295 32bit XP home SP2 causes XP unable to load

Stopped at the xp loading (scrolling) page. Happened right after installation and restart. Removed CFP XP OK. Tried second time the same.

Please refer to the bugreport board stickied topics to read about bureporting guidelines.
Another test to throubleshoot this issue would be to disable D+ from safemode.
If disabling Defense+ worked then Defense+ could be re-enabled from safemode in order to uncheck every monitor settings checkbox under Defense+\advanced\defense+ settings\monitor settings. By turning on one monitor setting at time in safemode and rebooting you will be able to track down what D+ setting caused this

Thanks for your understanding,
gibran

Finally! I found someone else with my same issue. I tried installing CFP v3 and it hung at the XP splash screen. I restarted in safe mode and was able to uninstall it. I tried several times but not once did it work. I believe it has something to do with networking because when I tried to restart in safe mode with networking it got hung up at the drivers installing screen. Started in safe mode and was able to uninstall. I am about to restart once more and see what happens.

BTW, the most recent version 2 did work.

Happen to me also. Some serious bugs in .295.

In case one post wasn’t enough I hope you are going to read this one.

Please make at least an attempt to follow the bugreporting guidelines. This board is meant to provide enough info to define, reproduce, workaround bugs. These infos will be used by developers to fix bugs and to other members as well when a possible workaround is suggested.

This mean not all kind of posts will be useful.

Please refer to the bugreport board stickied topics to read about bureporting guidelines.

Another test to throubleshoot this issue would be to disable D+ from safemode.

If disabling Defense+ worked then Defense+ could be re-enabled from safemode in order to uncheck every monitor settings checkbox under Defense+\advanced\defense+ settings\monitor settings. By turning on one monitor setting at time in safemode and rebooting you will be able to track down what D+ setting caused this

Thanks for your understanding,
gibran