2000 Members for Comodo Forum!

And the wait continues… (tapping on my desk)

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Does anyone else think its funny that 1,999 people are waiting for the 2000th one to show up?
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I do!!!

omg… you pulled a Melih on us? :o

Lol as soon as the 2000th member registers I’m sending him a nice PM ;D

I’m going to send him an abusive one for keeping you lot up so late! :smiley: At least its daytime downunder!

Don’t do that, you will scare him off and we will be back down to 1,999 ;D

still waits

Let me get this straight - Bob Hewson signed up at 20:46 my time, and its now 3:05 my time.

Do you mean to tell me you have all been watching a number fail to move for a bit over 6 hours?

ROFLMAO

Hang on a minute - I just realised Im watching a bunch of guys who are watching a number fail to move. Who’s worse?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ewen :slight_smile:

Sure, sure, you’re just glad you found a thread to help get your post count over 700 :smiley:

Well, here’s the challenge… try keep your post count under 700 until the legitimate 2,000th user joins… then you can PM him with a thank you for removing your “cone of silence” :smiley: :wink: :smiley:

I like that idea ;D

(almost to 600)

Uh Oh, better hope it’s not too much longer or Ewen may go into withdrawal… :wink:

Hehe, good one Mongod. Never thought of that! Hehe! ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

HA HA HA, I think he took the challenge.

But after reading his PM, I think I need hug, WAH!!! :‘( :’( :cry:

Go Ewen!!! :smiley:

Lol

Oh boy, I enjoyed that little stunt… ■■■■ my stomach hurts form all that LMAO. Darn good thing Ewen was still in this thread, because he had posted his 699th while I was writting the challenge and could easily have posted the 700th elsewhere.

Well, I had all the laughs I need… “I release the cone of silence Ewen” unless you really want to wait for the 2000th… but I’ve got to get to bed, and we need you to take the next “shift”

Thanks for being a good sport!

Same here, 1:32 A.M. here :o lol your turn to watch the forums ;D

Luckily it is noon in Malaysia. Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Well Justin, it looks like Ewen is in it for the long haul, so Ryan is going to have to cover for us 8)

Good job Ewen! :slight_smile: I look forward to your getting even! :smiley: :wink:

And Ryan… If he does explode or go into withdrawl, you know what to do… :smiley:

Hey,

I don’t know about you guys but this wait for the 2000th person is really something …that is getting me irritated. Where on Earth is that 2000th person??? >:(

Yours truly,
DoomScythe