2 big alerts then system shutdown

Hello all (yet again!)
While completing my Windows updates after reformatting earlier this week, 2 Comodo Alters popped up, my screen flickered resulting in my entire toolbar disappearing, then the computer shut down automatically.
I was able to restart with no problem, then I checked my event logs:

Report 1:
(description)
Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.4.8.exe could not be recognized and requests unlimited access to your computer

(advice)
explorer.exe is a safe application. However, the executable Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.4.8.exe could not be recognized. Please submit to Comodo for analysis.

The process was automatically Allowed

Report 2:
(description)
Installer.msi is trying to access explorer.exe in memory

(advice)
The parent application that is accessing the target application in the memory will allow the parent application to fully control the target application

The process was automatically Denied

IS this something I need to worry about? I was nit using a USB today, just straight download offf of the MS update site, and MBAM, and Kapersky.

So is it safe to assume that posts from non-subscribers are not answered?
I have posted a few questions in various forum sections, and nothing…
Not encouraging for someone who is considering buying CIS.

How do you have CIS configured? Did you change any of the default settings? If so, what changes did you make?

Thanks.

You may want to disable Do not show pop up alerts.

[u][b]Report 2:[/b][/u] (description) Installer.msi is trying to [b]access explorer.exe in memory[/b]

(advice)
The parent application that is accessing the target application in the memory will allow the parent application to fully control the target application

The process was automatically Denied

IS this something I need to worry about? I was nit using a USB today, just straight download offf of the MS update site, and MBAM, and Kapersky.

Blocking memory access nothing to worry about.

Is Kaspersky still installed? If so what program of Kaspersky is installed?

If you uninstalled please make sure that there are no left overs of previously uninstalled security programs around; in this case Kaspersky. Not all uninstallers do a proper job. Left over applications, drivers or services can cause all sort of “interesting effects”.

Try using removal tools for those programs to remove them. Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .