2.7 Beta version is available!

@Megaherz33
No.

If you find bugs please send us with below information.

1. What is your device brand name and model name?
    LG L90-D415
  2. What is your device Android version and current language preference?
    4.4.2 English
  3. Please provide more detail about when and how you got that error? Does it have a pattern?
    Installed the APK, opened the application, told me to update CMS, opened the app again went through the initial check then updated the virus signatures, then check the about screen and got version 2.6.3. Uninstalled entire app. Installed the apk directly, went through the same procedure and still got version 2.6.3. By the way, I have had the issue where the privacy advisory won’t enable with the message “Failed to enable protection. Root privileges are restricted by your android version.” Yes I am sure it is rooted. I get all the toast messages that say root privileges have been granted and I have run three different root checking apps and all say phone is rooted.
  4. It would be great if you can capture screen shots regarding the error.

I have this too (nexus5 running android 5 lollipop)

Please note as with most Beta program it will always update to the latest stable release.

You can update the virus database but not the actual program itself.

Sorry there is no place to stop program updates.

Dennis

Thx Dennis
@Comodo, it’s almost 2 months since the 2.7beta came out. Is there a specific release date?
Thx

How about adding the much needed feature, all security texts received are trapped and not displayed, keeping our passwords safely secure?