Hello Comodo team,
Since then, whenever I try to load a webpage that contains facebook iframes (the “like-button”), Dragon crashes when it tries to load the frame. I haven’t found any exceptions. All sites with like-buttons or similar code make Dragon crash.
Using Internet Explorer works fine. It shows a “page can’t be displayed” warning where the button would usually be loaded.
This is probably related to Comodo Secure DNS.
- Dragon crashes and freezes with Windows opening the “Dragon doesn’t work anymore, looking for a solution” window
- Dragon asks if I want to reload the tabs that were open before it crashed when I restart Dragon
- This is probably related to me using Comodo Secure DNS. I guess it routes all DNS requests coming from Dragon over the Secure DNS servers and errors occur when the server looks up 127.0.0.1
- 126.96.36.199 stable
- None, just the standard install
- Windows 7 64bit on drive C
- Dragon installed as suggested in C:/program files(x86)/Comodo
- UAC active
- This problem occured on both the admin account and the limited user account on my pc
- Add entries “127.0.0.1 facebook.com” and “127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com” to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, then try to load a website that loads facebook-code like “http://www.whitehouse.gov/”
Thanks in advance.