015 Items, HJT logs

are any of you noticing anything peculiar in your “hijackthis” logs with “015” items, where it list items in IE’s “trusted sites” zone?

with old versions of BOC, when BOC would do its cleaning process, it would cause some “015” items to show there, as not having the default settings… i disable some of BOC’s cleaning options, in “configuration”, so that BOC doesn’t do that when it strips items from the “trusted sites” zone…

i would like to know if those of you who use BOC with its default cleaning options are seeing any of those “015” items in your “hijackthis” logs after BOC has run its cleaning processes…

kevin said that he was going to try to address that, but i don’t know if it was addressed or not…

it looks like no one here is familiar with the “hijackthis” program…

I am, kind of (being trained at HJT analysing at SWI)

No, I don’t have any odd O15’s appearing in my log after boclean has done its thing. (or any O15’s at all)
The only change I have made to the cleaning option is to disable HOSTS cleaning, as I have a custom hosts file.
I have tested boclean against leaktest.exe a few times, so I would have thought it would have showed if it was going to ???

thanks, querty… that is good to hear…

redwolfe_98, I am sorry I didn’t answer your question earlier, but I tested CBOClean with some malware samples and there were no 015 items appearing in my HijackThis logs.

Greetz, Red.

thanks, rednose :slight_smile: