SSL vulnerability

I just read this and I was wondering if Comodo is vulnerable? I have a Comodo certificate that was issued to my site from Cloudflare.

New versions of OpenSSL will be released on Thursday to patch several security vulnerabilities, one of which is considered highly serious, according to the OpenSSL Project Team.

An advisory published on Monday did not give further details of the vulnerabilities, presumably so as to not tip off hackers and perhaps to give some organizations time to patch in the meantime.

The updates will be included in OpenSSL versions 1.0.2a, 1.0.1m, 1.0.0r and 0.9.8zf, the advisory said.

The team behind the popular OpenSSL cryptographic library has warned of an impending patch, due for release this Thursday, which fixes an as-yet unreleased serious security vulnerability.

The OpenSSL project hit headlines in April last year when details of the Heartbleed vulnerability were released. Versions of the library, which is used by numerous operating systems and applications to provide encryption, decryption and signing functionality, stretching back to 2011 were found to be vulnerable to a serious flaw that was proven to allow a remote attacker to discover the private key from within the memory of the server without leaving a single trace.

OpenSSL vulnerabilities have nothing to do with a certificate supplier.