Author Topic: Pakiet CIS odbiera mi smak życia… Zawieszenia, freezy, tylko na nowym komputerze  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Dharshu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Please check with this latest CIS v12.2.12.7036 RC,Hope this will help you.

Offline Intelektualista

Hello Intellectual,

Thank you for reporting again.
It's an known issue in this version,and in BETA 2 version our dev fixed this issue and now they released an RC likewise BETA so u can't able to download the beta 2 further so if possible please try with latest RC else kindly wait for the upcoming release.
My great advice is to kindly use 6882 it has no issues so please check with that.Further if you need any clarification Please don't hesitate to ping us.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

Thank you very much Dharshu for the quick reply :-) Since RC has already been released, so we'll wait for stable release. I will not be at my dad's computer for several months, so it will be more convenient if Comodo updates itself to the final version after a while, than modify the hosts file there. Dad somehow endures these freezes. Thank you for the information and good advice :-)

PS. Out of curiosity - how can I install 6882? Comodo will not update itself to the current version?

Offline Dharshu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Hello Intelektualista,

Please check with this latest version of CIS v12.2.2.7036 and update me.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek