Update Verifing by Secure Comodo Checking

Question: I Use Free Comodo. I’ve recently noted it asking for updates. as of Oct 11th/12. I always update when necessary and when Updates are Available. current ver 5.9.221665.2197. What I’m finding is this update was performed back in the yr. Clicking “More” check for updates indicates product is up to date. This request is digging behind my security levels in mind of - Verification to known certifications. Could someone construct the necessary package to simulate a request and fake out a system running Comodo and fake upload a Request to update by indiscretionary means. Having an update redirect to alternate sources - download malware payload. And basically making the package unsafe and insecure. Allowing keylogging and other hijacking methods onto ones computer. The self diagnostics only indicate profile function. Integrity to product is everything.

Simply curious. I’ve been using Comodo since rated #1 by 10 firewalls reviewed. Tried others. Comodo for me has performed incredibly. Simply wish to only know and see that it is really and maintaining #1 by all levels of integrity checking and direct operations.

• Thoughts - listed post of updates versions and when. Forecast to future
  • Update package self checking for end user to know exact updates are certified by checksum xyz.
  • marker to indicate certified updates completed and verified.

There has been a glitch with the update server causing a downgrade of 5.10 to 5.9. This was also noticed in Update of CIS from 5.10.228257.2253 to 5.9.221665.2197? and according to Comodo staff this problem should be fixed.

Please try updating the program again.