Author Topic: PLEASE VOTE HERE!!!!!! (If you are running a poll then pls put a link here!)  (Read 65888 times)

Offline eXPerience

• Left the Forums
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Free Forever !

Offline sdt

If you are running a poll in Comodo forums, you can put a link to it here so that everyone can have easy access to it.

Melih

I read so many reviews regarding windows security center.most of them are telling it is not recognising.I made a clean install and it is working nicely.It is recognising security center without any problems.

Offline tukapua

If you are running a poll in Comodo forums, you can put a link to it here so that everyone can have easy access to it. :BNCi don't know whats happening but ever since i down loaded comodo my pc is not just super protected it is as fast as a rocket ty melih (S) (L) (:CLP)

Melih

Offline DaRtH VaDeR.

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Everything in life comes to an end, exept life
DaRtH VaDeR says: "The path of success and progress is not to be reached by the things you have done, but by the things you will do, so think before you act,the voice of your history will confirm this fact.."

DaRtH VaDeR says: "Your system is as secure as the weakest link in your entire security"

Offline DaRtH VaDeR.

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Everything in life comes to an end, exept life
DaRtH VaDeR says: "The path of success and progress is not to be reached by the things you have done, but by the things you will do, so think before you act,the voice of your history will confirm this fact.."

DaRtH VaDeR says: "Your system is as secure as the weakest link in your entire security"

Offline hehomain

• Comodo Family Member
i'm running a poll on the possible impacts of the economic crisis on comodo.thanks for voting. ^_^

https://forums.comodo.com/please_tell_us_your_views_and_vote_here/economic_crisis-t33500.0.html
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:38:14 AM by hehomain »
La difference est une similitude universelle  :)

Offline hehomain

• Comodo Family Member
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 01:07:24 PM by hehomain »
La difference est une similitude universelle  :)

Offline abihargange

Hello,

I have started a poll, please vote because it is important. Link is given below.

http://forums.comodo.com/please-tell-us-your-views-and-vote-here/regarding-improving-the-update-mechanism-for-slow-connections-t74564.0.html

First impression is last impression.

Regards,

Abhijeet Hargange

Offline Cristy

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Romania
[Hello,
I have started a poll. Please vote to reach minimum 1000+ record!
https://forums.comodo.com/please-tell-us-your-views-and-vote-here/comodo-fans-vote-here-t74660.0.html
Dear fans, let's do a votes record to support the hard work of these people and for everybody to see that users who tried Internet Security appreciate Comodo and don't regret their choice!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:47:35 PM by panic »

Offline cocalaur

• Comodo's Hero
  • Happy COMODO user
=================================
Son: "Dad, what is malware?"
Dad: "I don't know, son, we use COMODO."
=================================

Offline Zbc

• Product Translator
  • Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero

Online yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Firefox
Encrypt the web! Use HTTPS Everywhere
Block spying ads and invisible trackers! Use Privacy Badger

Offline Zbc

• Product Translator
  • Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero

Offline Chiron

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Of course, the largest mass of polls can be found in the CIS User-Submitted Wishes WAITING AREA. ;)

Please vote.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek