Author Topic: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.  (Read 159368 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
Ok, guys, next time i will not use caps again, thanks again for the reminder. I am not only enthusiastic about your products, i am also very satisfied with your service and public relations. You are really the best in this field. Because i am an incomer-collector and financially in a very good condition, i have the luxury all the day to try new products from different enterprises. I must tell you for me personally the most important things are the service and public relations, the respect, the support for any kind of client. I repeat, service and public re lations are your true power and that`s why you are worth to be supported from so many people.You deserve it. Best regards, Johnny Nikolaidis- supercollector -catman. :-TU 8)

Thank you Johnny, we really appreciate the support.

Melih

Offline KennyR

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 05:03:13 AM »
Hi,been on the forum for more than 3 months now and thought I had better post my first message. ;) What better way than with a testimonial.I have been using computers for more than 20 years and have used a variety of computers from Sord M5 to Commodore 64 , Amiga 500 and various PCs. Also I have used numerous free and paid for security systems, Norton/Symantec,McAfee,Panda to name but a few.Up until January of this year.I had been using the AVG free version,which I thought was the best free one around.(only the anti-virus;you have to purchase their firewall)Then I got to hear of Comodo and would now not consider using any other system.For me,haviing one company providing both the anti-virus and firewall in one package is a lot better.So far both have worked very well indeed and I have no complaints whatsoever.
Regards Kenny in Glasgow

I understand the testimonial form/page is not working,so hence this post

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »
Thank you Kenny, we really appreciate it.

Melih

Offline jkpc

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
I was using Avast 4.8 and PC Tools Firewall Plus on my wife's pc, and here recently she's been having all kinds of problems with different things.   Pc Tools is a top notch firewall, but I was having my doubts with Avast on her machine (I use Avast Pro on my machine without any problems). I decided to un-install the firewall and Avast and try CIS.  I've heard nothing but great things with their firewall and defense +.  I watched mrizos's review of CIS 3.8 & 9 on his youtube site and was astounished.  I download CIS from download.com, installed it w/antivirus & threatcast and did the first initial virus scan.  It found 8 nasties on her machine, all of which weren't fasle positives, all that Avast had previously missed in about 5+ boot time scans.  I rebooted, updated, and it found another nasty!  Amazing!  So far this program is fantastic, and so much lighter in resources that Avast ever was!  Avast was using (at times) 70+ MB of memory from her pc.  That's a little unacceptable for me, especially since she is still running a socket 754 system. Even when I'm doing a full virus scan with Comodo it doesn't reach 70+ mb of memory.  This is a very nice feature that I'm pretty fond of.  I also like the scheduled scan setting in CIS, you have to pay to get this feature with Avast!

All in all 10/10 from me, simply amazing piece of software.

Thanks a lot!

:-TU :comodorocks: (:CLP)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »
I was using Avast 4.8 and PC Tools Firewall Plus on my wife's pc, and here recently she's been having all kinds of problems with different things.   Pc Tools is a top notch firewall, but I was having my doubts with Avast on her machine (I use Avast Pro on my machine without any problems). I decided to un-install the firewall and Avast and try CIS.  I've heard nothing but great things with their firewall and defense +.  I watched mrizos's review of CIS 3.8 & 9 on his youtube site and was astounished.  I download CIS from download.com, installed it w/antivirus & threatcast and did the first initial virus scan.  It found 8 nasties on her machine, all of which weren't fasle positives, all that Avast had previously missed in about 5+ boot time scans.  I rebooted, updated, and it found another nasty!  Amazing!  So far this program is fantastic, and so much lighter in resources that Avast ever was!  Avast was using (at times) 70+ MB of memory from her pc.  That's a little unacceptable for me, especially since she is still running a socket 754 system. Even when I'm doing a full virus scan with Comodo it doesn't reach 70+ mb of memory.  This is a very nice feature that I'm pretty fond of.  I also like the scheduled scan setting in CIS, you have to pay to get this feature with Avast!

All in all 10/10 from me, simply amazing piece of software.

Thanks a lot!

:-TU :comodorocks: (:CLP)

Thank you jkpc, we really appreciate your kind words and support.

thank you and keep spreading the word please.

Melih

Offline FLATRONL1715S

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »
Comodao Internet security Pro  on windows XP SP3 32 bit   :-TD NOT hAPPY AT ALL RAN FINE FOR 7 MONTHS NOT A PROBLEM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT COMES UP WITH Ooops a bug please send report try sending to no avail.  As I use my own internet provider for my e-mail Why should I use outlook Just for them.  So think it will be easy to solve myself. You have to be kidding We pay for this and this is the service they give "Come on" You cannot unistal It won`t let you Just kept coming back with Ooops bug please send report catch 22    This company was full of promises That was rubbish  No Help whatsoever Help yourself more like  Why not say for computor geeks only I know how to use F8 safe mode I also know regedit   Thats not what I PAID FOR  It`s only money It`s the time I have wasted trying to get sorted that really pisses me off    Regards Best of luck to the rest of you guys & girls

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »
[at]flatron1715s,

As you are referencing CIS Pro, if you are having a problem with LivePCSupport (included with CIS Pro), please PM me with your contact details and I'll forward them onto Comodo staff.

If, on the other hand, you are having a problem with the free version of CIS (which does not include online support from Comodo technicians), could you please provide more details on the actual issue. It makes it very hard to arrive at a solution when the issue remain unclear.

Cheers,
Ewen :-)

P.S> For a firstpost, this was a bit harsh. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline Ovidiu Bucsa

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 02:39:28 AM »
Comodao Internet security Pro  on windows XP SP3 32 bit   :-TD NOT hAPPY AT ALL RAN FINE FOR 7 MONTHS NOT A PROBLEM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT COMES UP WITH Ooops a bug please send report try sending to no avail.  As I use my own internet provider for my e-mail Why should I use outlook Just for them.  So think it will be easy to solve myself. You have to be kidding We pay for this and this is the service they give "Come on" You cannot unistal It won`t let you Just kept coming back with Ooops bug please send report catch 22    This company was full of promises That was rubbish  No Help whatsoever Help yourself more like  Why not say for computor geeks only I know how to use F8 safe mode I also know regedit   Thats not what I PAID FOR  It`s only money It`s the time I have wasted trying to get sorted that really pisses me off    Regards Best of luck to the rest of you guys & girls

Hello,

Please send us all the available details about the problem you encountered, both with CIS PRO and with LPS service.
   Also, please tell us what version of CIS you have installed.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:54:50 AM by Ovidiu Bucsa »

Offline frederico

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 03:01:00 AM »
Many thanks to all at Comodo,on the 27 th July something crept in to my laptop and stopped me from logging on to the net.I purchased Kapersky on Sunday morning but it would not install .
I had been using AVG and thought it was ok ,lucily I was able to download COMODO on my old computer and when I installed it it bought my lap top back to life again.
Thanks again to COMODO

Offline pshnfry

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »
What a product  :-TU

I've used many products including paid commercial licences, and nothing comes close to the level of control and security immediately obvious following installation. I'm currently battling through a devastating "hidden" malware problem in my home network and following research on best in breed found your product - Comodo has consistently good reviews in places that matter.

Thank you.

Offline Skilz853

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 09:51:23 AM »
I sent in a support ticket to find out if CIS  would work with Win 7. I noticed somewhere while creating the ticket, something about response in an hour, upto one or two days. I thought yeah, right!
I was amazed at how fast you responded to my ticket. I was going to use CIS in Windows 7, but I'm going to investigate the advantage and differences of it and CIS Pro. If I determine Pro is worth the $$, and I hope it is, I'll purchase this software.
I'm just a peon, and you responded to my ticket as if I was Bill Gates or Obama, or some other VIP. I want to be associated with a company like Comodo! I think if you give this attention to such a insignificant and minor  issue, I know you're on top of the important.
GREAT JOB !!!
"There was a time (not long ago) when owning a black person was perfectly legal.
Just because something is legal does not always mean it's right and just because something is illegal does not always mean it's wrong."
- A wise man."

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »
I sent in a support ticket to find out if CIS  would work with Win 7. I noticed somewhere while creating the ticket, something about response in an hour, upto one or two days. I thought yeah, right!
I was amazed at how fast you responded to my ticket. I was going to use CIS in Windows 7, but I'm going to investigate the advantage and differences of it and CIS Pro. If I determine Pro is worth the $$, and I hope it is, I'll purchase this software.
I'm just a peon, and you responded to my ticket as if I was Bill Gates or Obama, or some other VIP. I want to be associated with a company like Comodo! I think if you give this attention to such a insignificant and minor  issue, I know you're on top of the important.
GREAT JOB !!!

Thank you!

We exist for you!

Melih

Offline Battleaxe

• The Blunt Archer
    • Shattered Dreams
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2009, 05:08:48 AM »
[at]flatron1715s,

As you are referencing CIS Pro, if you are having a problem with LivePCSupport (included with CIS Pro), please PM me with your contact details and I'll forward them onto Comodo staff.

If, on the other hand, you are having a problem with the free version of CIS (which does not include online support from Comodo technicians), could you please provide more details on the actual issue. It makes it very hard to arrive at a solution when the issue remain unclear.

Cheers,
Ewen :-)

P.S> For a firstpost, this was a bit harsh. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

This seems to be a  general problem with Comodo Team. They presume so many things. Do Comodo give  'CIS Pro' free of cost?  And for a trial version, if any, user will never complaint back like this. And especially when the user is mentioning about the money spent on the product. I am having a problem and I sent almost 20 mails to the support dept. Those people don't even understand the difference between secure email certificate and a Secure-email software. I could not explain them even with the help of screen shots. To me it appears that those Guys have very low IQ. Instead of posting
something here, I'm trying to get the email ID of CEO so that all the screen shots along with my complaint could be forwarded directly to him instead of washing dirty linen in the forum.
I wouldn't even mind posting my experience in the forum and making all its members as the arbitrators and will honor their verdict. I have already removes/uninstalled all those freebies of "Comodo", from my computer. But if I don't get the email ID I'll definitely post the whole thing here. There's a saying that bigger the lamp; the bigger is the darkness underneath. And this is truly applicable on Comodo Team. :-TD
Sqn. Ldr. Raman K Jhanjee (Retd)

Offline Aberrant

• No Soup For You!
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2009, 07:44:16 AM »
To the Comodo Staff and Volunteers.
On behalf of all whom use Comodo products I would like to thank-you all for your generosity by spending your time coding a reliable Firewall (in which case I use) that does what is declared on the box. I could go on and on comparing your great product against other vendors, but what purpose will it serve if I were to simply parrot away?  88)

To everyone whom may read this personal unbiased review.
My (short) testimony:
I have personally used Comodo Firewall since March 2008 (now over a year) with no problems or issues. So easy was the Graphic User Interface (GUI) for the Firewall that I had no need to ever ask any questions (or search) "how to use" this fine application. Even though the general layout maybe easy to navigate, Comodo does not compromise appeal (looks) for quality (like some other vendors), in other words Comodo is as powerful doing what it is suppose to do (that being protection for your PC) while being visually appealing, and with all those advanced options that some of us curiously minded trigger happy people like to probe around with in order to take advantage of those 'extra' functions to satisfy even the "easily distracted" and hungry mind.

Question: My product of choice?
Answer: Comodo Firewall (free version), which mind you is also "free" from problems. If you can read instructions and buttons then you you should have no problems whatsoever using any Comodo product!

*Note: It was only by sheer chance that the above poster happened to express negatively about the same product when I happened to navigate onto this site to express my gratitude. So, please do not assume that I am in any way some kind of hired gunman. I am a "real" individual whom just so happens to love this application and wanting to express it. Coincidence. I just don't want the Comodo Team getting a bad rep from this.   ???

Question: My personal rating out of ten (this should already be obvious)?
Answer: 10/10 (if compared to other vendors).

Question: What would I like to see added or changed in Comodo Firewall?
Answer: Nothing. I am content. So long as it does what it is intended to do (i.e. being a firewall), then everything else is a bonus, such as themes and skins.

A huge congratulations to the Comodo Team for there outstanding efforts.

"Australia loves and chooses Comodo products".   !ot!   :-*

*Is now a part-time member.*
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:05:38 AM by Aberrant »

Offline kerrso05

• Do on to others that you have done to yourself
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 03:51:27 AM »
First of all, I want to explain that I am No Expert.....just a common punter who surfs the internet and uses his computer for everyday things like sending Emails writing the odd letter and fixing photographs.
I came across Comodo Firewall about 4 years ago, downloaded it and was reasonably happy with it.....it was free, not to complicated and as they say on the advertisements "it did what it said on the tin"........couldn't ask for much more.
Then they updated it a year or two back and then I had problems.....so I dumped it and reverted back to the original and I was happy again.
Then I read a review in "Webuser" Magazine and it highly praised the combined anti-virus and the firewall. So as I respect this Magazine I decided to give the new version a try once again. Wow am I glad I did, it is SUPERB reallly really SUPERB
I was so pleased with it I put it I on my other computer.....so easy to use and never gets in the way. Far easier than the first Comodo Firewall I had.
Anyway, due to an offer my daughter had on her computer of "kaspersky Internet Sercurity" for 3 computers I decided to replace my other computer's Comodo Firewall with the paid version of Kaspersky. Not at all pleased with it and as soon as "kaspersky Internet Sercurity" ends it's years subscription I will come back to Comodo. The computer I am writing this on has still it's Comodo Firewall and here it will stay.
Thanks to all on the Comodo Team for bringing this great product......soon all the computers in our house (five) will have Comodo securing them
Thanks again....keep up the great work you do.

Harry

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek