Author Topic: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.  (Read 159370 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »
I have tried numerous antimalware products from AVG to Zonealarm and everything in between.
Believe me when I say there is nothing that compares to Comodo internet security.
Defense + is fantastic and the firewall speaks for itself,the best in the world. The antivirus is a fast learning animal, detection rate on par with the best but who needs AV  when you have DEFENSE +.
Why pay for any of the rest when you can get the best for FREE!
Comodo Internet security suite is awesome!

Thanks Melih !  :)

Pedro in the UK.
  :-TU

Thank you for your kind words Pedro.

Indeed you get it. Its Default Deny Protection that is the key and not AV which is reactive and Default allow.
Its about preventing the malware in the first place.

Thank you again

Melih

Offline Scotty_Donahti

• Comodo Supporter :)
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 09:00:52 AM »
I have been using the free version of Comodo Internet Security ( firewall and anti-virus) for about a year 6 months now. I had been using the paid version of the McAfee Internet Security Package for like 3 years. And I tell you, McAfee software has too many bugs in it.

In contrast, all other internet security packages on the market today (EVEN MANY PAID VERSIONS) can't top any Comodo (FREE VERSION SOFTWARE) , let alone the paid version of Comodo.

It's truly amazing how safe I feel on the Internet while using Comodo Internet Security(FREE VERSION). I only use Spyware Terminator along side of Comodo and that's it.

During the 6 months I have used Comodo I have not had any trouble with it whatsoever, nor with my computer.  Comodo has a very clean user interface and is overall very savvy-featured for the beginner and advanced user's alike.

Comodo I wish you guys would get a contract with my high speed cable company Cox Communications here in Warner Robins, Georgia and take the place of their contract with McAfee. Cox Communications offers free internet security to their customers like me. It would be greatly appreciated If you guys could out bid McAfee.  Thumb Up

Wow I never have wrote anything in a forum before about Internet security, but Comodo you guys deserve it!

Scotty Donahti

Offline languy99

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
I have been with comodo since comodo firewall 2.0 came out. It was great and since then I have seen great improvements. Once I spent the time to actually learn the software it really works great. Only recently have I started to use AV but once again it has had great improvements. I like the keep it free philosophy and whenever I have the change I recommend it. If I ever have the change to recommend it to a business I do because I know that any revenue going to comodo means better products on our end.  :a0
http://www.youtube.com/languy99

Software Reviews for all.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/languy99

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »
I have been with comodo since comodo firewall 2.0 came out. It was great and since then I have seen great improvements. Once I spent the time to actually learn the software it really works great. Only recently have I started to use AV but once again it has had great improvements. I like the keep it free philosophy and whenever I have the change I recommend it. If I ever have the change to recommend it to a business I do because I know that any revenue going to comodo means better products on our end.  :a0

Thank you very much for your continued support languy99, we sincerely appreciate it.

Melih

Offline pokerface

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:35 AM »
hi everyone, ive just installed comodo and i have to say i am well impressed , my computer runs faster now, my old antivirus slowed it right down!!! but as i am new to this, can  anyone tell me if there is m alware and spyware protection with comodo? if not do i need to download something else to run with comodo to protect me? thanx in  advance?

Offline Kyle

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »
hi everyone, ive just installed comodo and i have to say i am well impressed , my computer runs faster now, my old antivirus slowed it right down!!! but as i am new to this, can  anyone tell me if there is m alware and spyware protection with comodo? if not do i need to download something else to run with comodo to protect me? thanx in  advance?

Comodo will take care of that for you.
Don't worry, be happy ????

*No longer active*

3xist

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 07:54:56 AM »

Welcome to the forums pokerface!

The AV detects ANY bady, From Adware, Spyware, Rookit, Trojans, Worms, etc. If your just running the AV component then on-demand scanners may be worth the look at. There is also Defense+, A prevention component in CAV that prevents malware from coming into your PC in the first step, Reason is AV's cannot keep up with the 30k Malware every month, this is why conventional AV is ineffective - Defense+ is a HIPS System. And the AV is improving all the time, Expect it to be one of the best AV's around October. :-)

We have a help board here for CIS if you need any other assistance, And the community will help with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Josh
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:56:27 AM by Deadly Pawn »

Offline pokerface

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
thankyou kyle and deadly pawn for your posts regarding my issues!!! and thankyou for the welcome! i am looking forward to being a comodo user very much as i have had many recomendations from people about it. once again thanx and melih, keep up the good work!

Offline Wazzaid

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 04:59:28 AM »
Ok My name is Wazza or Wazzaid.
Over the last two years I have recomended to all who ask about a good AV and Firewall ,
 My answer Has Been COMODO.
Cool excellent FREE program.!
In excess of 600 people.
What I must ask tho is this,
What is this 10 minute download update crud we are getting now,
 It makes COMODO feel like the rest of the crap AV / Firewall programs on the market,
 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
the very thing that made COMODO the BEST
  is being destroyed by your code writers ,
 FFS ,
 HEY GUYS DO NOT KILL THE GOLDEN GOOSE>!!!!
(PS want a bearded long haired hippie smiley next to yo Afro Bro ) (Pretty Please)
(PPS cool smileys)
Hey still do love COMODO
 don't get me wrong!
but it is really turning into a pain in the butt ,
 stupid, simple, clean and plain as, is what it was, WHAT HAPPENED??????
Wazza , Wazzaid

Offline Dch48

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »
What kind of connection are you on? I get the updates in more like 10 seconds, not minutes.
AMD FX-6300 6 core CPU
Sapphire R9-270X GPU
Windows 8.1 64 bit, IE11 & Outlook 2007
Comodo Internet Security 7.0 full package, MBAM on Demand

Offline hol-dan

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 04:45:55 AM »
Hi,

For years on PC Security, i have used many brands version that are available in the market. I came to know Comodo during my search by accidentically and i am very impress with their legit free products for user's, also the reviews by people around the globe.

I just installed and i am very please what a marvellous and pro-active product of Comodo security suite.
Thanks and  :-TU  :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TUOne of the most powerful & pedantic application software programe  :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

hol-dan

NB: Keep up the good work, Bless you all & fantastic legit 100% free software programe.  :D 8) O0 :-TU

Offline JOHNNY NIKOLAIDIS

• ONE FROM THE GREATEST COLLECTORS IN EUROPE.
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 04:51:08 PM »
HELLO GUYS. UNTIL NOW I USED ALL THE SECURITY SYSTEMS FROM ALL THE COMPANIES. BUT I M UST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL,THE BEST, THE NUMBER ONE.YOUR P RODUCTS ARE SO SIMPLE TO USE AND AT THE SAME TIME SO PERFECT AND POWERFUL, THE PER FECT COMBINATION. MY COMPUTER AND ME ARE VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED.THANKS AND CONG RATULATIONS.KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT WORK.BEST REGARDS,JOHNNY NIKOLAIDIS-SUPERCOLLE CTOR-CATMAN. :-TU :)
SUPERCOLLECTOR

Offline LaserWraith

• pillow fighting fool
  • Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
  • I'm going to go out with a bang
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »
HELLO GUYS. UNTIL NOW I USED ALL THE SECURITY SYSTEMS FROM ALL THE COMPANIES. BUT I M UST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL,THE BEST, THE NUMBER ONE.YOUR P RODUCTS ARE SO SIMPLE TO USE AND AT THE SAME TIME SO PERFECT AND POWERFUL, THE PER FECT COMBINATION. MY COMPUTER AND ME ARE VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED.THANKS AND CONG RATULATIONS.KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT WORK.BEST REGARDS,JOHNNY NIKOLAIDIS-SUPERCOLLE CTOR-CATMAN. :-TU :)

Thanks for making your "testimonial" mostly unreadable by posting it in caps.

88)

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »
Thx for your support Johnny. Comodo truly rocks as far as I am concerned.

Next time please don't use caps. That is the same as shouting and is not considered polite. I can see you are truly enthusiastic about CIS but try not to shout next time.

Offline JOHNNY NIKOLAIDIS

• ONE FROM THE GREATEST COLLECTORS IN EUROPE.
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 07:53:22 AM »
Ok, guys, next time i will not use caps again, thanks again for the reminder. I am not only enthusiastic about your products, i am also very satisfied with your service and public relations. You are really the best in this field. Because i am an incomer-collector and financially in a very good condition, i have the luxury all the day to try new products from different enterprises. I must tell you for me personally the most important things are the service and public relations, the respect, the support for any kind of client. I repeat, service and public re lations are your true power and that`s why you are worth to be supported from so many people.You deserve it. Best regards, Johnny Nikolaidis- supercollector -catman. :-TU 8)
SUPERCOLLECTOR

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek