Author Topic: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.  (Read 169021 times)

Offline AlexShostka

Re: Please give us your testimonials! We really appreciate it.
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2017, 06:12:42 AM »
Hello! This is my first post :) I'm using Comodo Internet Security since version 5.12 till 10th. And understand many Comodo's operation (virus catching, updating, sandboxing etc.). I propose to devide b00****.cav file to some modules and update them separately to increase performance of whole product. Maybe it adds some stability, who's know... :)

Offline sainath

• Comodo Member
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2017, 10:28:44 AM »
hi,
i am using comodo CIS since 4 years, without any problems & without even slowing down pc and also its FREE. before 4 years i was using AVAST but badly hit by the malware it cost me much to repair the pc. since i switched to comodo CIS i was protected. THANKS TO COMODO. :-TU

Offline Reedp

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2018, 07:19:46 PM »
i just wanted to say that this 14 pages of crap is all completely unnecessary.   it is RIDICULOUS that a member has to read for 3 straight days just to get your product!!   its BULL and a HUGE PAIN IN THE BUTT!   WHY??? WHY ?? WHY ?? WHY MUST WE READ EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS WEBSITE??   MAKES NO FLIPPIN SENSE.   smdh >:( ??? 88)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2018, 01:15:52 PM »
i just wanted to say that this 14 pages of crap is all completely unnecessary.   it is RIDICULOUS that a member has to read for 3 straight days just to get your product!!   its BULL and a HUGE PAIN IN THE BUTT!   WHY??? WHY ?? WHY ?? WHY MUST WE READ EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS WEBSITE??   MAKES NO FLIPPIN SENSE.   smdh >:( ??? 88)

that's why they invented the "Search" button!

Offline politropos

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2021, 12:28:25 PM »
in the   firewall - (application exclusion to connect to the internet) - it would be very practical to be able to select over one file at a time or to select the whole directory to exclusion to connect to the internet.
you definitely want interface update .... contact a specialized company on this subject
, because I think you do not succeed in this issue.
for example see  classwire interface.

friendly  Avraam
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 04:14:39 PM by politropos »

Offline liosant

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • GOD cure me epilepsy and atrophy - Sou brasileiro!
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2021, 12:54:06 PM »
i use comodo  since 2006, because passwords account in msn and orkut were stolen;
comodo in 2006 only comodo firewall;
today comodo internet security protect against malwares, against actions of malwares... ;D
see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px21ErMlsKY
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:23:16 PM by liosant »

Offline prodex

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2021, 01:16:46 AM »
 :-TU
Look here my posting Reply #612
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 01:18:20 AM by prodex »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek