Author Topic: Memory Firewall Gone BOClean Gone  (Read 15802 times)

Offline Endymion

• Comodo's Hero
  • Reality is subordinate to perception.
    • Faces -The Madman (Kahlil Gibran, 1918)
Re: Memory Firewall Gone BOClean Gone
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »
An opinion is not a fact, It's a statement, Get your facts right  ;) :D

A misinformed opinion is something else whereas when willingly provided it does look a lot like FUD. :(

Btw, Can you pls get a life and stop worrying about mine?  :-*
BTW I don't know what entitles you to be so rude or to ignore that forums are meant for a many to many interaction.

If you are uneasy about that please consider an one way broadcasting service whenever you look plenty willing to argue in a confrontational way...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:58:18 AM by Endymion »
I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

Offline fazio93

• Comodo Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 09:41:39 AM »
Give it a rest guys. What's done is done.
Please remember to follow the Forum Policy.

Offline aweir14150

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 02:12:35 AM »
Ok, just clarify this for me. Is memory firewall part of defense+? i.e. if I disable defense+ will I be disabling the memory firewall too? I don't see any option in CIS specifically relating to memory firewall.

Amd is BOclean part of the HIPS as well, or the antivirus? Comodos site gives the impression that the antivirus relies on the HIPS to function at the same level as "the leading national brands" of antivirus software, which is like saying the antivirus is not worthy on it's own.

We need these issues clarified. Memory firewall ought to be a separate component in CIS, not lumped in with defense+.  some people might want to turn off defense+ while still maintaining the memory firewall, ect, not an "all-or-nothing" approach.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek