Author Topic: CIS addicted  (Read 19327 times)

Offline WhiteHorseJ

• Comodo Loves me
  • Formerly AlphaRosea
Re: CIS addicted
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »
Heck yes. I run a small computer maintenance business with my dad and we have several computers of our own and half the time I want very badly to install CIS on them (ours and clients'). My mind sighs like it's receiving spa treatment when I peer in a tray and see CIS on the job.

Of course, I'm saddened when I'm obliged to install competing protection software (and disable their HIPS if present) on most computers because most people are unable to use and are annoyed by the likes of D+.

I smile wide and humble in the fact that I have CIS running on the home file server and my personal computer.

And this is my first post on this fourm. :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:59:51 PM by AlphaRosea »

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Of course, I'm saddened when I'm obliged to install competing protection software (and disable their HIPS if present) on most computers because most people are unable to use and are annoyed by the likes of D+.

There are ways to minimize the alerts and pop-ups so that novice users aren't as intimidated. Do a search on the forums - there's quite a lengthy post about how to set this up.

And this is my first post on this fourm. :D

First of many we hope. ;)

Ewen :-)
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »

Offline Saul Luizaga

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo Loves me
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »
I'll always be a COMODO CIS (minus the AV) User and will keep recomend it and continue installing it on all PCs I service as a PC tech. I wish the AV could be as good as Avast so I can use the whole suit.

Offline MetalShaun

• Comodo's Hero
    • Mw Computers
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »
I have tried a far few of different security apps and combinations of. But Comodo is what I always come back to . Its just a great feeling to have that level of control over what comes in and out of your system.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek