...words of advise...

…if you don’t take care of your employees, somebody else will…

How does this relate to CID in anyway?

...if you don't take care of your employees, somebody else will...
??? Maybe I'm missing something or just not reading it right, but can you elaborate on this

If this is about when CID 23 will arrive I will merge it with the appropriate topic…

…don’t bother - CID has been flushed forever - went back to Firefox permantly - the internet doesn’t need another PaleMoon, it already has one - as for Comodo being in the “security” business, I think, as well as yourselves have proven, your IceDragon as well as several of your other “security” softwares are pretty pathetic - why don’t you juat abandon the project, unless, that is, you already have, & are too embarressed to inform? - in this day and age of exploits, nobady needs “old code” - if Dragon statts getting goofy, bye bye to that too…
Sincerely, Awsomely Disappointed

your IceDragon as well as several of your other "security" softwares are pretty pathetic
Sorry to hear that

I like the extra little stuff that comodo puts into the browsers but thats just a personal preference only

I consider the comparison of Palemoon to CID to be an insult to Palemoon. Palemoon is updated with the latest security fixes. It had such an update less than a month ago.