Author Topic: [merged]Firefox X Released~can't wait for new CID! Speculations and lamentations  (Read 52258 times)

Offline unthinkableideas

Hi Comodo. Will there be a update for IceDragon? I love this browser but it is not moving forward. It's so sad.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Unthinkableideas, I split and merged your post with this topic.

Offline FIA

Hi Comodo. Will there be a update for IceDragon? I love this browser but it is not moving forward. It's so sad.

The answer is ?? but there should be something on the update soon, will it be 57.02 ?
will it come in a week, or are we looking at 2018 is there anyone out there with news......

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
How many update does CID get in 2017? Anyone know?
COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Firefox Quantum
Encrypt the web! Use HTTPS Everywhere..
Block spying ads and invisible trackers! Use Privacy Badger..

Offline Huntokar

• Comodo's Hero
How many update does CID get in 2017? Anyone know?

If I remember rightly 1  :-[  :(
Desktop:- Windows 10 64bit Pro ¦¦ CIS 11.0.0.6744 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23 ¦¦ Itarian        Laptop:- Windows 10 64bit Home ¦¦ CIS 11.0.0.6744 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23 ¦¦ Itarian      Tablet:- ACER W4-820:- Windows 10 32bit Home ¦¦ CCAV 1.21.465847.842

Offline string_game

• Comodo Loves me
No new updates for Ice Dragon since midyear 2017?  Has development stopped or slowed?    I've been using version 52.0.0.4, portable edition, since about a month ago.  I'm interested in any newer STABLE version.

EDIT:  I should include the fact that I am using Ice Dragon version 52 in Windows VISTA.  32-bit machine.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 07:52:30 PM by string_game »

Offline Andrei Hreapca

• Comodo Family Member
Hi string_game,

A stable release for Comodo IceDragon (based on Firefox Quantum ver. 57) is comming up soon.

Andrei.
The Comodo Browsers team.

Offline prodex

• Comodo Loves me
I'm excited!
I can't get an internet connection. But I don't have the patience to investigate why. I just wait for the final release.
My OS is Windows 10 64 Bit. With ff, comodo Dragon, previous Versions of Ice-dragon, Opera etc. no problems.
Surely this statement doesn't help anyone. Perhaps there are some others with the same problem.
I get only the message that it is not able to connect to Internet and I should proof if......... etc., so the same message as if I were disconnecting my cable.

Update:
I've gotten now an internet connection. Because CIS is really a little tricky, I was thinking about what I might have to set in cis to allow access.
In fact it was because of my settings but I don't still know which settings a connection prevented.
In HIPS and Firewall I added ICE-Dragon as a trusted program approved and in firewall as a webbrowser (my own rulesetting).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:46:32 AM by prodex »

Offline string_game

• Comodo Loves me
I'm excited!
I can't get an internet connection. But I don't have the patience to investigate why. I just wait for the final release.
My OS is Windows 10 64 Bit. With ff, comodo Dragon, previous Versions of Ice-dragon, Opera etc. no problems.
Surely this statement doesn't help anyone. Perhaps there are some others with the same problem.
I get only the message that it is not able to connect to Internet and I should proof if......... etc., so the same message as if I were disconnecting my cable.

Update:
I've gotten now an internet connection. Because CIS is really a little tricky, I was thinking about what I might have to set in cis to allow access.
In fact it was because of my settings but I don't still know which settings a connection prevented.
In HIPS and Firewall I added ICE-Dragon as a trusted program approved and in firewall as a webbrowser (my own rulesetting).
So disappointing so is destroyed for me, and the new revision just came out today (or was it yesterday?).  I guess I must just keep my current version 52 on my Windows Vista 32-bit computer.

Offline nekiratone

• Comodo Member
the next ice dragon is for when ?

Offline Andreea Ignat

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Member
Hi nekiratone!

We will release a new Comodo IceDragon version in a few days.

Thank you very much,

The Comodo Browsers Team

Offline nekiratone

• Comodo Member
thank you for the information and for the quick reply

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek