Author Topic: [merged]Firefox X Released~can't wait for new CID! Speculations and lamentations  (Read 52281 times)

Offline Litster25

• Comodo Family Member
Pretty sure they always plan to release the new version of CID when a new version of FF comes out. They just need to work on it first.  :)

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
merged topics asking about CID releases
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline ultradolby1

• Comodo Loves me
...lookin' like another disappointing weekend...

Offline Eugene 66

• Comodo's Hero
I look forward to the a new version and the solution of other problems too.

But I think that until there is a new CIS,   not to be Ice Dragon (a new version) ?

I would like to get an answer.

When can we expect a new version of the Ice Dragon?

Thank.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:16:20 PM by jenny66 »

Offline Neil_Parks

• Comodo Member
Pretty sure they always plan to release the new version of CID when a new version of FF comes out. They just need to work on it first. 
Till now Comodo has usually released new versions about a week after Firefox.  But FF 21 has been out much longer than that.  So I wonder why there is such a long delay this time.

Offline daduck10

• Comodo Member
When will icedragon 22 released?

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
when its ready
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline Clernoc

Thanks for Comodo, do you have any idea when CID 23 will be released? Is it project under development?

Offline Peti29

Hi,

I just installed Comodo IceDragon because of the outrageous feature cuts of Firefox version 23.
Namely: the removal of "Automatically Load Images" option and "Disable Javascript" option from the GUI.

I tried Opera, Chrome, IE and some others until I found IceDragon.
The problem is I need both the option to turn off automatic image loading and the option to override text fonts (most importantly, color). The latter is only provided by FF (and thus IceDragon) as far as I can tell.

So regarding CID ver 23:
Will these changes automatically affect IceDragon, or is there a way to omit them?

Because if possible, please please please do not remove those options! I use them.
(And having to mess with about:config is unacceptable for me.)

Thank you,
Peter

Offline Clernoc

Hi guys, new version of FireFox was release long ago, usually it took about a week to release new IceDragon, but now there is still no new release. Is project still alive?

Offline Eugene 66

• Comodo's Hero
The "patient" is more alive than dead. :D

Offline Eugene 66

• Comodo's Hero
The "patient" is more alive than dead. :D
But its "reanimation" was too tightened. :(

Offline byroniac

With the imminent release of Firefox 24.0, and the absence of a release of Ice Dragon 23.0 as far as I am aware, I have to ask: is Comodo Ice Dragon dead? I sure hope not! It's a great browser.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Until further notice we assume it is still being developed. Merged.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek