Comodo IceDragon ver. 18.0.3 is now available for download!!

Comodo IceDragon ver. 18.0.3 is now available for download!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an update for Comodo IceDragon is available for download!

What’s new:

• IceDragon is based on Firefox 18.0.1;
  • detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations ( eg. Windows Media Player plugin );

What’s fixed:

• issue regarding update on limited or standard user account;
  • ‘More Information’ link issue on Add-on Manager page;
  • issue regarding search engine on about home page;
  • some GUI issues;

KNOWN ISSUES

• Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
  • Minor GUI issues.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cid-b284.0/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/icedragonsetup.exe

Size: 30.0 MB (31,555,104 bytes)
MD5: fe83725423eea53a3e959350bc5957a6
SHA1: 4a0c5c76ba200cf601bfab454c072cb66901eef3

Thank you, good job!

The new build does indeed feel a little more polished than the last one. I have yet to notice any regressions in performance or through general black-box testing on 64-bit Windows 7. Which is a good thing!

Still don’t like the way the top-right buttons feel cut off by the top of the screen, but that’s just a minor nit.

Thanks for the update. :-TU

Are you ever going to implement Firofox Sync? It seems like totally useless browser without sync these days. Everyone has smartphone or another computer etc. All other browsers have sync. Even Avant, Maxthon, Opera etc.

Hello,
Yes, it is in the development plan.

Is there any plans to add PrivAlert to IceDragon if/when its re-released for Dragon ?

want to know too. Can we get an official statement to this?

Does this browser support all the major firefox extensions like noscript etc…?

so far i know and tried it, i can say YES!

Providing the add-on isn’t hard coded for firefox, it should work.

Comodo IceDragon ver. 19.0.1 is now available
Topic locked.