Comodo IceDragon ver. 14.0.3 is now available for download!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an update for Comodo IceDragon is available for download!

What’s fixed:

• random crash on certain sites;
  • issue regarding ‘set default browser’ functionality;
  • issue regarding the search engine in address bar;
  • issue regarding ‘Warn me when closing multiple tabs’ option;
  • issue regarding ‘Save and quit’ option;

KNOWN ISSUES

• Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
  • Minor GUI issues.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cid-b284.0/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/icedragonsetup.exe

Size: 26.3 MB (27,663,880 bytes)
MD5: 956f0bf1c69745c9d0e4d23d7a2cb7b1
SHA1: 420f5d7c2663d5966d0547d8d6446e807ccf7b1c

Great news - you guys sure are motoring!

Just one reminder, the lastpass freeze, and toolbar colour problems are still present. Bug report for lastpass is here. Happy to supply dump if requested by email.

Hi

Any Infos for Other Languages for Comodo IceDragon

Excellent guys, thank you! The changing of the default search engine now works great! This browser just became my default! :-TU

What CPU needs to run Ice Dragon?

Hi kerte,
Any CPU capable of running Win XP/Vista/Win 7 will run IceDragon.

Can you tell me more clear information about the hardware requirements?Does the Icedragon demand Pentium IV or Pentium III like old Firefox 3.6?I’m searching for light and fast browser.

Hi kerte,
I can’t answer that for certain myself, as I do not think it is listed anywhere.
But I would imagine the recommended processor to be Pent4 or later, which is the common recommendations for many modern browsers.
IMO for a modern browser it is as light or lighter than others I have tried.

wow thanks
this update solved all of my issues :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

works fine,good to see CID on the comodo website as well. :-TU

Nice to see it on the Comodo site as well. :slight_smile:
Some minor issues for me.
Still doesn’t seem to be recognized by CCleaner and Personas still not working. :frowning:
Themes work fine. :slight_smile:
The default theme is still too dark.
The speed of this browser is amazing!
I will definitely make it my default browser once I can get Personas working with it. :wink:

Hi iluvcomputers,
I have emailed Piriform Support about this and they have replied that this is being reviewed.
Let us hope support it is added sometime in the future.

If i Un-install Comodo Icedragon will it also remove the dns settings? I installed the 13 version(or the version prior to 14) and opted to use Dns settings at the time…this led to dns blocking sites on all my browsers which i didn’t really want, now that ver.14 gives the option…‘Enable Comodo Secure DNS in IceDragon only’…i did a clean Un-install yet was never given any dns option during installation, now im wondering will i always have the dns setting when surfing the net?

Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Hi Gavin2011,
No it will not.
To disable Comodo SecureDNS choose your Operating system in the links below and in the final step of the instructions choose Obtain DNS server address automatically.

Xp Instructions
Win7/Vista instructions

Thank you for the help captainsticks, it worked like a charm :-TU

Hi Gavin2011,
You are welcome, I am glad that helped.

Russian language, if you need
http://narod.ru/disk/60037462001.28da585ed87c6c4f76c2880be095a98f/CID-ru14030.rar.html
You will need this

I have a problem with pinned tabs, I have 5 and the one that is supposedly at the end on the left is hovering over the regular tabs.
This has been happening in CID 13, I thought it was a version problem, but it does not and has not happened since Firefox and Palemoon, so I have to take it on the CID UI.

Where is the GNU/Linux version? ;D

Looking forward to CID based on Firefox 15. :slight_smile: