Which IP is correct?

Switch Now!

It’s quick and easy to change to Comodo Secure DNS. No downloads and it’s absolutely free.

Comodo Secure DNS is a domain name resolution service that resolves your DNS requests through our worldwide network of redundant DNS servers. This can provide a much faster and more reliable Internet browsing experience than using the DNS servers provided by your ISP and does not require any hardware or software installation. When you choose to use Comodo SecureDNS, your computer's network settings will be changed so that all applications that access the internet will use Comodo SecureDNS servers. Your computer's primary/secondary DNS settings will be changed to [b]8.26.56.26 and 156.154.70.22. [/b]

Same webpage has 2 different IP’s and now i don’t know which one is the correct one…

The first two IP’s are for the new version of SecureDNS, which I believe is still in beta.

The second set has the secondary IP from the older service as a backup in case the newer service has an interruption in service.

the new version is still in development i was talking to dnsbrian the other day. he said they are hoping to get the new version out late Q4 of this year. Sounds like a lot of work is going into securedns

Hey RejZor - Love your PowerDefragmenterGUI for Contig, thank you.

I dont think this has been announced anywhere but I believe the new IPs are now no longer experimental ?

The Free Comodo Secure DNS | Best DNS Security Solution 2022 page now uses the new IPs everywhere.

( Could do with some Win 7 and Win 8 guides though )

Rejzor is not here anymore…

Please do not post in 2 year old topics.

Thank you

Dennis

Topic Locked