Author Topic: Topic for EASYVPN - to remote access without an accnt?  (Read 32372 times)

Offline Ronny

• Retired - Product Translator
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Retired - Volunteer Moderator
Re: Topic for EASYVPN - to remote access without an accnt?
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 03:22:16 PM »
You can't your provider assigns you one single address, and routes only traffic for that IP Address to your specific connection.
In some cases you can have a "business" connection that has more IP addresses but you have to contact your ISP for more details about that.
Retired - Volunteer Moderator
Any concerns? Please send me a PM or review the Forum Policy -  update Jan 3rd 2013!

Offline joven15

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »
i already talk to my ISP provider..... and they cant give me specific ip for my request static... T_T is there any way to setup??

Offline Ronny

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 04:30:26 AM »
If your ISP won't provide you one then no.

You can put whatever you want on your configuration, they are in control of what traffic for what IP get's send back to your connection so no you can't control your own ip addresses on such a connection.

Maybe you can upgrade to a business connection and then they could provide you with multiple IP's
Any concerns? Please send me a PM or review the Forum Policy -  update Jan 3rd 2013!

Offline sunnybobo

EASYVPN IS ABOUT WHAT PLEASE?
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 10:33:05 AM »
Please can someone tell what this vpn is about, is it just for charting alone or what? I downloaded it and do everything needed for the vpn to connect, it get connect and i can't see how to use it to hide ip. Please is it not meant for that or what? Let someone kindly assist me on this forum please.

Edit by EricJH: changed all caps to sentence case; no need to shout, we hear you
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:35:44 PM by EricJH »

Offline Ronny

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
Hi sunnybobo,

It's meant for secure IM, all your chat messages are transmitted encrypted.
And you can build a 'VPN' network with your friends so it looks like your on the same Local network to play a game for example. All traffic you transmit/receive on the network is encrypted also.

If your looking to access the internet with an other IP then your local you can have a look at Trustconnect to see if that suits your needs.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek