synchronize can't work

I synchronize the folds COMODO Internet Security and avast.
One time I restore the system, CTM works well, but it popups prompt “synchronize the folds”, and then I click “yes”.

Eventually, the folds didn’t synchronize.

Could CTM synchronize the folds while restoring the system ?

thanks for your anwser, I in fact wants to ask,
Could CTM synchronize the folds at the same time while restoring the system before the files being used ?
Synchronize the latest virus database of CIS when restoring the system, not using the old virus database.

Yes, CTM could synchronize files and directories while restoring the system. However, if the target file or directory is being used, synchronization will be failed.

I am reporting a bug. I clean installed CTM v2.6.138262.166 a couple of days ago. When right clicking a file in Windows Explorer and trying to synchronize to a different location, the file is overwritten - instead of being saved in the specified location. There was no problem with previous release 2.5.129464.157. The file being synchronized is not in use.

Thanks for your answers!
I want to ask one more qurestion.

Could CTM synchronize the folds at the same time while restoring the system before the files being used ?

making PC synchronize the latest virus database of CIS when restoring the system, not using the old virus database.

Remember that your avast installation could be messed if you synchronize files and the avast self-defense module is on.
I suggest to exclude avast folder from synchronization. Just update it again.
avast uses two folders: one is the installation folder and the other into programdata folder (Windows 7).