Proposal to make CTM unavailable for download until further notice

Now, I certainly understand why people would want the program. It does hold a certain potential to it. However, from what I can tell, it has a few things that needs to be worked on and by the amount of time that has passed, I can’t quite say if it still is as it was before. I mean to say, is it even still compatible?

I was quite surprised when a friend had asked me for help regarding the program because I thought it’s been removed. Nonetheless, I looked on the forums to check for any docs, and lo, and behold, some people are still installing it. This is only my opinion, but I think it would be best for everyone to make it unavailable for the mean time. I know you guys are working on it, but it’s been quite some time and there are plenty to work on. Might be high-time to stop people from waking it from its slumber for a while.

Though I kind of thought it’s sort of obvious to some level not to install anything (especially something of this caliber) that’s not actively being developed, I guess I’ve been proven wrong; even though it’s not entirely Comodo’s fault, I believe it would help to a degree to have people stop using it for the mean time. Unless, of course, they have other plans.

Nope, wait, my bad. He told me he found the prog at the website. Turns out it was from some other website. Sorry bout that.